Carolina Panthers to be put up for sale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
All this means is it's a big distraction for the Carolina Panthers and I like that. We might have to face them in the playoffs

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not going to buy them. I'm all in with the Rams.
I really only want to own them to create a farm team for the Rams to strip mine of all their talent and regular, really lopsided trades...

tempests

Hall of Fame
That's too bad for Panthers fans. Richardson was one of the better owners in the league.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What goes around comes around....Richardson gave Stan Kroenke some trouble, but I believe there is plenty of money in NC to keep the Panthers in Charlotte and I applaud Mr. Richardson being the first NFL player to ever own an franchise.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
After the recent allegations against him were settled Mr Richardson has made a decision to sell the team. He was originally going to hand it over to his sons but they both exited the organization years ago.

View: https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/942558250825846785

Some of that is to prevent the details from coming out.

I mean there are at least 4 cases with enough evidence to necessitate a settlement with non-disclosure. That doesn't count all of the likely incidents where it would devolve into a "he said, she said" where women would come forward and tell their true stories.

He doesn't seem like a Donald Sterling and might have been decent on football issues, but if he was a pig (meaning serial sexual harrasser or worse), I guess he'll just have to be punished by making a nearly $2B profit on the sale.

We should all pray for him...

tenor.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's too bad for Panthers fans. Richardson was one of the better owners in the league.

As long as you weren't a woman within arms reach I suppose.

What goes around comes around....Richardson gave Stan Kroenke some trouble, but I believe there is plenty of money in NC to keep the Panthers in Charlotte and I applaud Mr. Richardson being the first NFL player to ever own an franchise.

What goes around comes around?

The Rams moving doesn't have anything to do with his shit behavior and who gives a fuck that he was the first player to own a team? That isn't in play here. That was in play when he bought the team.

FYI, that guy Halas played football.........you know, the Bears.

Fuck him for groping women, that's just not OK in any way.