CELEBRATE !! Cards @ Rams Victory / We’re in the Playoffs Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sheesh. So people are getting attacked for being praising Wolford and also apparently for being POSITIVE about our other players. Higbee has caught long passes while standing absolutely ALONE after a blown coverage. Van straight ran past his defender. There are NO similarities between those players at all and you know that. Sure, Watkins and Cooks were more proven deep threats and I get it...we REALLY miss that as I have stated plenty of times. All I said was that I was encouraged by that route and the speed that VJ displayed. Nothing more, nothing less.
Where did anything I said come across as an attack my goodness. The discussion was about our receivers and having a deep threat!

We have almost all been saying this for the entire season and now because our backup QB completed a couple passes over 20 yards we have deep threats? Everybody is happy about winning yesterday but this one game doesn’t change the makeup of our WR group, there is not speedy deep threat no matter how many passes over 20 yards we complete. I’m not attacking any fans or players in saying this I’m simply repeating a sentiment that is very widely held around here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
That's the key - *if* Goff is able to go. A throwing hand injury is not a joke. And Goff struggles with fumbles at the best of times. Wolford showed me enough that I want him starting until Goff is 100%

yeah i hear you about the fumbling problem with goff so maybe this hand injury will get goff to try a glove. after all look what it did for warner

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of what I’m reading is they want a whole new start with Kevin Kings Urey and Joseph all gone. If so I’ll take Joseph as DC if Staley gets a HC job.

I'm not a Vance Joseph fan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he was pretty good, do I have him mixed up with another DC? Maybe I’m confusing him with Todd Bowles.

That might be it. Bowles is a good DC. Joseph? Not so much.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

John Gambadoro, co-host of Burns & Gambo
There are two ways to look at this season.

The first is progress as the Cardinals have gone from three wins to five wins to eight wins in the past three seasons.

The other is complete and utter disappointment and I choose that one. The Cardinals collapsed. You have to make the playoffs when you start 5-2. You only need 4 more wins in 9 games to do that — not even .500. But to finish 3-6 is nothing more than complete failure. Failure to win games against a bad Patriots team, a 49ers team playing for nothing and a depleted Rams team starting a quarterback who had never played a down in the NFL. Failure!

Jordan Byrd, producer of Burns & Gambo
Two years ago, when the Cardinals were looking for their next head coach, they determined that they were looking for the next Sean McVay. Well, I have seen two years of evidence now and Kliff, you’re no Sean McVay.

Kellan Olson, ArizonaSports.com editor/reporter
A fitting end to the Cardinals’ season and what should be a fitting end to the Kliff Kingsbury era if the Cardinals have any sense. Lack of execution, baffling play-calls and penalties were the story of the game.

Local sports media taking it a lot harder than I was expecting...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

John Gambadoro, co-host of Burns & Gambo
There are two ways to look at this season.

The first is progress as the Cardinals have gone from three wins to five wins to eight wins in the past three seasons.

The other is complete and utter disappointment and I choose that one. The Cardinals collapsed. You have to make the playoffs when you start 5-2. You only need 4 more wins in 9 games to do that — not even .500. But to finish 3-6 is nothing more than complete failure. Failure to win games against a bad Patriots team, a 49ers team playing for nothing and a depleted Rams team starting a quarterback who had never played a down in the NFL. Failure!

Jordan Byrd, producer of Burns & Gambo
Two years ago, when the Cardinals were looking for their next head coach, they determined that they were looking for the next Sean McVay. Well, I have seen two years of evidence now and Kliff, you’re no Sean McVay.

Kellan Olson, ArizonaSports.com editor/reporter
A fitting end to the Cardinals’ season and what should be a fitting end to the Kliff Kingsbury era if the Cardinals have any sense. Lack of execution, baffling play-calls and penalties were the story of the game.

Local sports media taking it a lot harder than I was expecting...

I can’t picture the decision making that resulted in Kingsbury being hired

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well he once was Sean McVay's friend
train
Bidwell in 2019: This Kingsbury guy actually met Sean McVay once?...

54K9CVo.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ok. One point that I want to make clear. Basic math.

The Rams Offense scored 9 points. The AZ offense scored 7 points on a very short field.

So the statement “without the pick 6... or... without the Defense scoring, we lose” is just not right.

Wolford isn’t at Goff’s level. No question.

That said, he led clutch drives which dominated the ToP.

Will 9 points from the offense be enough against Seattle? No. I feel confident in saying that.

For most, the enthusiasm is in making enough plays in the context of the game to win. And I could be mistaken, but just like kids, we love the ugly ones just the same...LOL.

Anyway, all we can do is root for whoever’s out there and hope we get the W no matter how it looks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah. He wasn't real efficient but he was very effective!
I think he was pretty darn efficient with what he had to work with. No WR1, no starting LT, first start against a division rival who absolutely needed a win. I appreciate the hell out of what Wolford did yesterday. For some strange reason, that upsets some people around here. I don't get it.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Where’s all my drunk Rams fans who have survived through the dark ages at?

it wasn’t pretty. We struggled. We stumbled. But we FINALLY have a coach who ensures we will be competitive year in and out and that is invaluable!
With you 110%, NJ.
But You forgot to mention AD.
J.K. With you on the "can't mention AD's name enough" band wagon as well.
We are so blessed to have that man in horns.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I read one reasonable post and the others made me want to kick the shyte out Seacock fans...
Funny thing... I'm from Missouri. There's an older lady (early 80's) that goes to my church. Shes the sweetest lady, also happens to be the sharpest person I've ever met—despite her age. Her husband passed away last year so my wife and I have been taking care of her. Groceries here and there as a surprise because we know that her finances are tight; house and yard maintenance ect.

After about 6 months and having developed a great, family-like friendship i find out that she's from Washington and is a Seattle fan I told her that my favorite football memory was the look on Richard Sherman's face when the oompa loompa threw that pick in the endzone to lose the Superbowl . She said that I need to go talk to Jesus haha.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With you 110%, NJ.
But You forgot to mention AD.
J.K. With you on the "can't mention AD's name enough" band wagon as well.
We are so blessed to have that man in horns.
Hell yeah man! I realize obviously everyone here knows how good Aaron Donald is but I for one know I am often guilty of expecting greatness from him instead of appreciating it. It’s almost like “oh yeah Donald had another perfect game” as if it’s normal...because frankly with him it is but still. It is unlikely the Rams will have another player of his caliber in my lifetime he is just that good. Like we can have more top rbs like gurley or more lockdown cbs like Ramsay but Aaron Donald is truly the definition of a generational player which gets way overused with the hype of the draft. We’re damn lucky to have him and he deserves a super bowl.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
I'm not trying to disparage Wolford's efforts tonight he impressed me but if Goff had put up as many yards with no touchdowns the usuals would be calling for his head, the double standard, I swear...
After 4 years? I expect goff to score touchdowns. Regardless.