Cards or Niners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you prefer wins?

• Cards

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Sink Hole

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't hate the majority of the Cardinals team.

Can I root for a sinkhole to take all off the Whiners and then Bruce Arians with it?

V3

Hall of Fame
After the way the Cards' coach acted last year after they beat the Rams, it's not even close, the Cards need to lose. Their coach is an asshole supreme in the NFC West now.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I dislike the 49'ers more than the Cards as an organisation, but Bruce Arians and his shitty head garments kinda start tipping it back the other way...

Really is a close call, but I'd rather the Whiners lose. The history is just too much, and when it comes down to it, i think the Cardinals will start to have a dip in form eventually this season, like they seemingly do every year. Lets just hope it comes soon enough that the Rams can catch them.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I already screwed with @RamzFanz thread poll enough. If he wants me to I will though.
It's too late for me anyways, I already voted sinkhole. :sneaky:

I can see why people would want to take the Cards just for Arians, but I could never ever root for the Whiners, not even once. Not even if my own life depended on it, lets not forget that SOSAR was coined by them, something I'll never forgive.

Calling us perpetual 8-8s is whatever, nobody even cares anymore because most wrote it of as what it was, completely sour grapes by Arians.

But SOSAR has persisted for years, it's still a phrase that haunts the Rams 20 years after it was first stated, and the Whiners as a whole are just a bitch organization from top to bottom and Kaep is literally the most obnoxious, wannabe tough wigger I've ever seen.

Also they smell. :whistle:

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Easy, Fitz and Floyd are on my fantasy team, so I hope they mop the floor with that tragedy the Niners call a defense.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got to be the Cards, for a few reasons...

1. My number one rule for divisional games - if it's unclear who is better, root for the home team.

2. It's unclear who is better because the Niners are 1-1 against two potential playoff teams; Cards are 2-0 against two of the worst teams in the NFC. Based on resume, the Niners is actually a bit more impressive.

3. It's more impressive because the Steeler game meant nothing - Niners played a late Monday night game, then an early Sunday game. I can't think of a single team that would hang with the Steelers in Pittsburgh in that scenario. Which means that it's conceivable that the Niners could still win the NFC West this year.

So, even though it appears right now that the Cards are better, it would be worse for the division overall if the Niners won this game....because you have to assume they'll be the Cards in SF later this year....so winning this game would almost be like winning two divisional games. But the most important reason of all, logic be damned, is that the Niners are the Rams biggest rival....and they should lose every game they play...terribly.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Cardinals are going to win the Super Bowl.

If Palmer stays healthy they will win the division at least. The only team that will be a problem for them in the playoffs will be Green Bay. So they may end up in the SB, in fact IMO they have as good a chance as anyone in the NFC.

As long as Palmer stays healthy.