Cards or Niners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you prefer wins?

• Cards

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Niners

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Sink Hole

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

RamzFanz

Damnit
If Arizona wins, they have a strong chance of taking a 2 game lead in the NFCW but Niners could head for the basement never to return. If the Niners win, they will tie the Rams or bump us down to third with a Rams loss.

Wait until week 4 to get an edge on Cards and close the gap, or smack them down now and maybe tie it up?

For Make-a-Wish purposes only, I'm going with Rams win, Niners win, NFCW three way tie with Niners and Rams holding tie breaking edges. Then the Rams send the Cards and Niners to the also ran positions.

Seattle loses again of course and the bandwagon heads off the cliff and somehow explodes.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Crush, kill and destroy the Niners. Let us make back those games by beating Arizona head-to-head. Let SF go 0-16, draft a guy #1 who gets hurt and never sees the field, and then proceeds to go 0-16 again.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Too funny my head will not let me physically push a positive button for either of these teams. Just can't do it! Just wait and win every game with either one. Who said "KILL EM' ALL & LET GOD SORT EM' OUT"!!!? NO INJURIES!!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Whoever benefits the Rams of getting a playoff berth the most.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too funny my head will not let me physically push a positive button for either of these teams. Just can't do it! Just wait and win every game with either one. Who said "KILL EM' ALL & LET GOD SORT EM' OUT"!!!? NO INJURIES!!!

I know, right? That's why I started the poll when I saw they were playing. It's so hard!

Quite frankly, I won't bat an eye if Rams are held to a WC spot by the Cards or vice versa. Good on them. My hate runs deep with the Hawks and Niners, but not so much the Cards YET.

However, I like a three way tie with the Rams making their own destiny.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It helps the Rams more if the 9ers win. However, I know that my visceral reaction will still be to root for the Cards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does anyone really think SF is a threat to win the division? Or earn a wildcard?
This is a no brainer. Idk if it's the fact that the Cards used to call St Louis home or what...but they've beaten us three straight times, their HC insulted our team and they just keep winning games.

#wakeup

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just can't bring myself to route for the 49ers for any reason! The Hate runs too deep!!
So, if I'm forced to make a Pick it has to go to the Cards!

ram007

Starter
Cards will come down this week. 49ers will beat them handily. I mean it

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yeah, this used to be easy until Bruce A's comments...didn't vote...could care less...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't vote..... just couldn't click on either one. So I fixed it for you. Yer welcome.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Crush, kill and destroy the Niners. Let us make back those games by beating Arizona head-to-head. Let SF go 0-16, draft a guy #1 who gets hurt and never sees the field, and then proceeds to go 0-16 again.

I don't quite understand how we would want to have the Niners lose if in fact people honestly feel like they have nothing...Why give the Cardinals a 1 or very possibly 2 game lead in the west after 3 weeks ??? JMHO, because I hate the whiners with an absolute passion,,...I just happen to root more for a scenario that is my opinion is better for the Rams...

Athos

Legend
Never rooting for Kraperdouche and company.

Fuck no. My only beef with the Cards is fathead Arians.

But I dislike pretty much every Whiner.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I feel we match up better against SF. So definitely SF.

Cards look scary. Hopefully those early soft opponents goes to their head and we surprise them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
49'ers.

At this moment, we need the Cards to lose more than the 49'ers.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't hate the majority of the Cardinals team.

Can I root for a sinkhole to take all off the Whiners and then Bruce Arians with it?