Cardinals - Seahawks - Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who wins this game?

• Hawks

• Cards

Results are only viewable after voting.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can see Arizona dropping like a rock even if they win this game. Bengals, Rams at home, Packers are all looking like loses to me. I think they could also potentially lose to Vikings, Eagles and Seahawks again. Until they win against a winning team, we still don't know who they really are.

I'm more worried about the Hawks right now. If they get up and play to their potential, they may only have 2-3 losses on their schedule.

When this late game starts it should be below 40 degrees and raining.
Its what makes that blown call at the end of the Lions Seahawks game so frustrating. Just like boxing, you can't let a champion get off the mat.

jap

Legend
I hate! depending on other teams to help us along. However, until these kids grow into seasoned pros, mistakes will abound. I want the 'Hawks to win here as I am counting on my erring Horns to upend Chi-town.

FrankenRam

Starter
Now you are one game back and anything is possible.
Makes the MN loss that more irritating. Can you imagine us tied with AZ for first after this weekend? UGH.
If AZ wins and goes 7-3 we are likely playing for a wild card spot only.

To the extent that any loss is annoying, I agree. But the Vikes are a good team. Not a terribly big surprise a loss came to them. By contrast, the loss that ticks me off is the Redskins.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its what makes that blown call at the end of the Lions Seahawks game so frustrating. Just like boxing, you can't let a champion get off the mat.

Yep. It's very frustrating. Seahawks should be tied with the Niners and filled with self loathing right now.