Cardinals - Seahawks - Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who wins this game?

• Hawks

• Cards

Results are only viewable after voting.

RamzFanz

Damnit
On a neutral field, this is a pick em game.

BUT, the forecast is below 48 degrees and rain. A warm climate dome team away in the cold rain on a slippery field. I think this is the edge.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Arizona always plays well in seattle, I'm ok with arizona helpin the Rams keep seattle out of the playoff hunt.-

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked Seattle.

At home...

Hyped to get back into the race...

That's going to be a tough game for AZ.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Even though Arizona beat the Seahawks in Seattle last season, it just goes against my nature to pick Arizona for this game.

Seattle still has a top five defense and a very good running game. I pick Seattle.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess we need to root for Seattle as much as I hate too .

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just shows how important that game vs the Vikings was. A win vs the Bears would have put us at 6-3 and first place in the division. Now we have to watch Seattle potentially play for the division. Fuck.

DVontel

Rookie
Even though Arizona beat the Seahawks in Seattle last season, it just goes against my nature to pick Arizona for this game.

Seattle still has a top five defense and a very good running game. I pick Seattle.
That was 2 seasons ago.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As long as we win our game we gain on someone. So its a win win if we beat the Bears. Part of me wants the Cards to win because the Seahawks can be dangerous if they gain momentum. But if we have any designs on the division it would be better for the Seahawks to win.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just shows how important that game vs the Vikings was. A win vs the Bears would have put us at 6-3 and first place in the division. Now we have to watch Seattle potentially play for the division. freak.
I don't understand, what do you mean? The Rams and the 'Hags are both 4-4 now, If both Teams Win this week-end the Rams are still ahead of the 'Hags by virtue of the Tie-Breakers! we are 3-0 in the div.!

MountainRam

Rookie
We have 6 more wins in the bank. Can we go 7-1 or 8-0 in the last 8? If we go 7-1 we win NFCW.

Rest of Cards win, Hawks lose, Hawks win, Cards lose is baloney.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Seattle is really hard to beat at home regardless of how they've been this year. Plus, if want any chance of still winning the division we need them to lose to Seattle.
If we take care of business this week it could look like-

AZ 6-3
Rams 5-4
Seattle 5-4

Now you are one game back and anything is possible.
Makes the MN loss that more irritating. Can you imagine us tied with AZ for first after this weekend? UGH.
If AZ wins and goes 7-3 we are likely playing for a wild card spot only.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't understand, what do you mean? The Rams and the 'Hags are both 4-4 now, If both Teams Win this week-end the Rams are still ahead of the 'Hags by virtue of the Tie-Breakers! we are 3-0 in the div.!

Yeah but we're still a behind Atlanta for the 2nd wildcard.
That loss could end up being bigger than you think.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It would be much easier for me to root for the Seahawks if the refs wouldn't have screwed up the Lions game in Seattle. Fuckers should be 3-5 right now. Oh well, if the Rams would have at least done what they were supposed to against Washington, that would have helped too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of wind is out of my sails right now...IMO, we almost had to beat the Vikings and because of the Oline being a major weakness (reshuffling) after the Havenstein injury, we might be a year away from not being mediocre...We are what our record says we are. Just from spite, I hope the Hawks lose..I hate them more than the Cards

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's beat Chicago. Then see where we are.

The NFL is funny. Things can change fast. Teams have injuries and teams slump. Can't look back at this point. Only forward.

Do our job this week. Then reset for the next game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah but we're still a behind Atlanta for the 2nd wildcard.
That loss could end up being bigger than you think.
:thinking: We'll have to wait and see how this^ pans out! But I still believe the Rams will Take the Division Title!!:argue::D

fearsomefour

Legend
Just shows how important that game vs the Vikings was. A win vs the Bears would have put us at 6-3 and first place in the division. Now we have to watch Seattle potentially play for the division. freak.
Very true. That was a big loss. The percentages for making the playoffs being at 5-3 or 4-4 is big. That said, Chicago, Baltimore, SF, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Arizona at home....these are all winnable games. I also thing the Rams can beat a good Bengals teams potentially. 11 wins is still doable. Chicago is not an easy game and it is a "must win" to stay in the play off hunt.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very true. That was a big loss. The percentages for making the playoffs being at 5-3 or 4-4 is big. That said, Chicago, Baltimore, SF, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Arizona at home....these are all winnable games. I also thing the Rams can beat a good Bengals teams potentially. 11 wins is still doable. Chicago is not an easy game and it is a "must win" to stay in the play off hunt.

I can see Arizona dropping like a rock even if they win this game. Bengals, Rams at home, Packers are all looking like loses to me. I think they could also potentially lose to Vikings, Eagles and Seahawks again. Until they win against a winning team, we still don't know who they really are.

I'm more worried about the Hawks right now. If they get up and play to their potential, they may only have 2-3 losses on their schedule.

When this late game starts it should be below 40 degrees and raining.

…..

Legend
I think the Cardinals are playing for more credibility. Not from the nation or from the media outlets, nor from their fan base. But against Seattle they are still looking for credibility. So I think they think they have more to play for, which makes them dangerous. I'm picking Arizona against the Seahawks this week.