Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would have been grabbing Peterson's leg and twisting it into a pretzel if he kicked me like that in a pile

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Calling this offense "middle school" is disrespectful to middle school offenses around the world. Truly fucking pathetic. I drew up better and less predictable plays in the dirt in ELEMENTARY school.

Can we see at least SOMEBODY on the team show some emotion/fight/anger? Do these guys even care about winning? Or if not winning... At least care about not getting bent over again and again?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So there's no penalty for kicking in the NFL?

IMG_1191.JPG

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would have been grabbing Peterson's leg and twisting it into a pretzel if he kicked me like that in a pile

That would have been a personal foul. But Peterson kicking you is cool. He's not a Ram.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Would have been nice to see what Nelson Spruce could have brought this season. He'd be better than Quick I'm sure and showed plenty of fight pre season. Hindsight and all...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just wow

When it's not a good year for your team this happens.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beautiful, Gaines. Great effort finding the ball and then trying to knock it away.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For fucks sake, we have the worst luck on top of all our other afflictions.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I want to see if Brown does anything at RB. See if Gurley has anything to do with the shit run game.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I like how teams just do whatever it takes to embarrass us. Like you need to go for that on fourth down. Is there no such thing as class in the NFL?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like how teams just do whatever it takes to embarrass us. Like you need to go for that on fourth down. Is there no such thing as class in the NFL?

Let them embarrass us. This year went in the shitter weeks ago. The players on this team need to remember this next year and use it to put an absolute beating on Seattle and Arizona. Kick the shit out of them.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
44-6 The clock can't run fast enough. Totally embarrassed

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
On the plus side, I wont be a miserable prick on Sundays and the days that follow for next several months.

My kids are gonna be happy about that.