Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!!

PalmerSacked_MA3.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Piss on The Cards!! We will beat them worse than in week 4, and rack up their QB's as usual!!
Here is a Little photo reminder of Wk. 4 ....

Rams vs Cards old4.jpg

wk-4-3.jpg

4-9.jpg

4-18.jpg

4-19.jpg
10633.gif

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Ram65

Legend
Where did the season go? Since the Rams only play 16 games every year I will watch the last one even going in at 4-11 record. All eyes will be on Jared Goff but there will be the young players to see too. Hope everyone comes out of the game healthy.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ok my last 2016 season Ram game.......Looking to see who will start @ RT in place of Havenstein? Andrew Donnal or Pace Murphy ? I would be highly peeved if Havenstein starts. If Boudreau starts Donnal as I would suggest that will cause him to replace AD @ RG...will we ever see OG Cody Wichmann again? Will they flip Jamon Brown back to RG or will WWC David Arkin who has replaced Cody Wichmann on the active roster over this last month finally get his first NFL start?

What about the LT GRob saga? What will the final episode this season bring this week ....it started off with episode one with GRob in early spring brushing up on his skills at LeCharles Bentley's O-Line Academy in Avon, Ohio. Then with GRob working so hard in the off season conditioning ends up coming into camp close to 350 pounds causing Fisher to take that to the press. Later Fisher vs GRob event caused GRob to be benched & then inactive wk 12. Fisher stated that GRob needed some time off I said he needed time in his "Safe Zone". Interim HC Fassel did a follow-up act of the fired Fisher & then benched GRob for Rodger Saffold wk 16. Then this past Monday Fassel stated that a GRob move is under consideration to OLG. Guess will end the season up with Rodger Saffold being our starting left Tackle. Saffold will have 3 starts @ LT in 2016.

Last week we saw Rookie CB Blake Countess start in place of LJ. It was BC's first NFL game start...BC ended up with 11 tackles & 1 sack in just one game. The former short 6th rd. draft pick by the Eagle appears to be a very good find by Snead this season. BC is almost a lock to remain a Ram in 2017 due to the very weak CB cadre & the fact he played the Nickle so well in just his first rookie start & is one inch taller than LJ. Rams seemed to be heavy in Nickel Back contenders in 2017 with EJ Gaines, Lamarcus Joyner & now Blake Countess....now if we could find some outside corners with some speed.....

Another interesting watch will be who will replace WR Kenny Britt as our #1 wide out??? Rerun Quick(n) . Run Cooper back out there again for a second week in a row? In the last 2 weeks he has had 6 catches for only 43 yds approx. 7 yds a catch. Or try no hands Thomas:thinking: or let UDFA Rookie Nelson Spruce put on a show(y). I like to see both receivers Spruce & Cooper on the field @ the same time for the first time & see what two rookie ball hogs can do for Goff.:yess:

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Another interesting watch will be who will replace WR Kenny Britt as our #1 wide out??? Rerun Quick(n) . Run Cooper back out there again for a second week in a row? In the last 2 weeks he has had 6 catches for only 43 yds approx. 7 yds a catch. Or try no hands Thomas:thinking: or let UDFA Rookie Nelson Spruce put on a show(y). I like to see both receivers Spruce & Cooper on the field @ the same time for the first time & see what two rookie ball hogs can do for Goff.:yess:
This is where my biggest interest lays. Quick did play very well against the Cards in wk.4, not that it means anything now! But I sure would like to see what Cooper/Spruuuce can do!!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Ok my last 2016 season Ram game.......Looking to see who will start @ RT in place of Havenstein? Andrew Donnal or Pace Murphy ? I would be highly peeved if Havenstein starts. If Boudreau starts Donnal as I would suggest that will cause him to replace AD @ RG...will we ever see OG Cody Wichmann again? Will they flip Jamon Brown back to RG or will WWC David Arkin who has replaced Cody Wichmann on the active roster over this last month finally get his first NFL start?

What about the LT GRob saga? What will the final episode this season bring this week ....it started off with episode one with GRob in early spring brushing up on his skills at LeCharles Bentley's O-Line Academy in Avon, Ohio. Then with GRob working so hard in the off season conditioning ends up coming into camp close to 350 pounds causing Fisher to take that to the press. Later Fisher vs GRob event caused GRob to be benched & then inactive wk 12. Fisher stated that GRob needed some time off I said he needed time in his "Safe Zone". Interim HC Fassel did a follow-up act of the fired Fisher & then benched GRob for Rodger Saffold wk 16. Then this past Monday Fassel stated that a GRob move is under consideration to OLG. Guess will end the season up with Rodger Saffold being our starting left Tackle. Saffold will have 3 starts @ LT in 2016.

Last week we saw Rookie CB Blake Countess start in place of LJ. It was BC's first NFL game start...BC ended up with 11 tackles & 1 sack in just one game. The former short 6th rd. draft pick by the Eagle appears to be a very good find by Snead this season. BC is almost a lock to remain a Ram in 2017 due to the very weak CB cadre & the fact he played the Nickle so well in just his first rookie start & is one inch taller than LJ. Rams seemed to be heavy in Nickel Back contenders in 2017 with EJ Gaines, Lamarcus Joyner & now Blake Countess....now if we could find some outside corners with some speed.....

Spruce isn't eligible to play.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It feels like an eternity ago that i strolled out of University of Phoenix stadium with my head held high and a smile on my face after beating the Cardinals to start the season at 3-1(2-0)

200.gif

jap

Legend
OK, dammit! We need some serious positive vibrations going forward here!!!

Can we get the Gurley Man rolling for 155+ today to get his 1000 yards in a down year for him? Will Tavon somewhat justify his big contract by exploding and breaking Flipper Anderson's record of most receiving yards in a single game (i.e., 336 yards). Will the Man with the Golden Arm drive the Coliseum crowd into sheer ecstasy by threatening Norm Van Brocklin's record for most passing yards in a single game (i.e., 554 yards)? Will all this offensive pyrotechnics inspire Silent Stan to go after the very best GM, HC, assistant coaches with a money-is-no-object mentality? Will we of Horns Nation be living on Cloud Nine forevermore?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I heard on the pregame show a bit ago that Quick will make a bonus of $275K with just 1 catch today. Must be nice eh? They also said if they don't go to him, then you know how the organization feels about you. :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard on the pregame show a bit ago that Quick will make a bonus of $275K with just 1 catch today. Must be nice eh? They also said if they don't go to him, then you know how the organization feels about you. :)

If I'm the OC, I don't put Quick on the field.

FRO

Legend
Game isn't on TV where I'm at. The Rams have gotten pretty good ratings in St Louis, but the league doesn't like showing the game here.

jap

Legend
Last game of another damn, disappointing season. Will we see Aaron the Terrible! take out all! his frustrations on the Arizona backfield? Will we see the Gurley Express! fully vent against the entire Cardinal defense? Will the Man with the Golden Arm challenge Patrick Peterson & Co. today?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Mo had that if Barron doesn't tip it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WOohoOo. Nice job Watford