PREGAME Cardinals at Rams - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yeah no doubt Morris will be the man if McVay is with a delivering wife. LaFleur would call the offense, not sure why that's a question to anybody.
McVay didn't call the O-plays in the pre-season and I believed passed the duties around to other O-coaches so at least we go some practice going in.

Raheem is the slam dunk HC if Sean is bringing "John" or "Some hot future chick name" into this world.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay didn't call the O-plays in the pre-season and I believed passed the duties around to other O-coaches so at least we go some practice going in.

Raheem is the slam dunk HC if Sean is bringing "John" or "Some hot future chick name" into this world.
He passed it to LaFleur like he does every preseason gives it to his OC so they get some experience with it. Morris does the same he split with Henderson and I think Shula.