PREGAME Cardinals at Rams - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cardinals at the Rams
Sunday October 15, 2023
4:25pm ET
FOX

Pregame thread not started yet?

john travolta bolo tie GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've tuned out from football since Sunday.. Hopefully we can beat the Cards, or else @Memento will start rhapsodizing over some Mizzou WR in the GDT thread!

TexasRam

Legend
Different Cards team.

No midget, no Nuke, no Conner, no Budda.

Most probably won’t recognize one player on defense.

Besides upsetting the Cowboys, Zona has been unimpressive.

I expect a fun game for us.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals have played tough this year. Gonna be a tough, divisional game. Not taking any team for granted.

oldnotdead

Legend
You should never take a team for granted. It's a divisional game, they would like nothing better than an upset.

I hope they switch out Kendrick for Ojemudia. That gives them a vet with speed. Play a base nickel with Shelley as the SCB. I hope they start Lake and Yeast. Like Jefferson I think Fuller will be gone next year. This is the part of the season they begin to turn it around.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Cards aren't very good but they do play hard. Definitely played Cincinnati better than we did. But have a win against Dallas. Head scratcher of a team.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Different Cards team. No idea how they match up, but I guarantee the new Coaching staff is building them to compete in the division. This is going to be a tough game. They have a nice rotation of Edge guys that can get home. Hopefully we can run the ball well in this game.

Last edited:

TXRams86

The Infamous
Different Cards team.

No midget, no Nuke, no Conner, no Budda.

Most probably won’t recognize one player on defense.

Besides upsetting the Cowboys, Zona has been unimpressive.

I expect a fun game for us.
Wait a minute, I've seen this movie before. A game we should win against a back up QB, key players out yet we find a way to lay an egg. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out this way but won't be surprised if it does. Recipe is too perfect for an upset.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Wait a minute, I've seen this movie before. A game we should win against a back up QB, key players out yet we find a way to lay an egg. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out this way but won't be surprised if it does. Recipe is too perfect for an upset.
That's the Spirit!!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Praying for a dominate game. This is the game I had circled as likely our easiest on the schedule at SoFi. Thus I bought some crazy expensive front row tickets right where the Rams run out of the tunnel. Thought it'd be a great memory for my son and I and, who knows, perhaps AD or Kupp will be out warming up and come sign our Rams flag! At any rate, very much need a big victory! GO RAMS!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm infinitely more concerned about Dobbs at QB than if Murray was playing. He can dink and dunk with the best of them and has pretty good wheels.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm not taking them lightly, but we need to run up:

...the score, Stafford TD passes, the turnover count, the sack count, and shoot let's have AD score a TD for a first!