PREGAME Cardinals at Rams Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Do you think if we dropped a Trojan Evans off in Glendale as a gift and told Arizona he would keep Murray from needing to run, would they take him in?
Doh - 8 game Murray strikes again

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Murray is afraid of Donald. I think we finally get some turnovers this game. Rams O is absolute shit right now. I think we get a win, but it doesn't matter. We need to rebuild the O line in the off season. Noteboom can't stay on the field. Hav is strong at RT. Allen solid at Center. McVay needs to prioritize Guard this off season

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tano

Legend
Actually my fear is, they put Shelton at RG for Brewer and keep Evans at LG. No blue font.
Screaming Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

Murray is afraid of Donald. I think we finally get some turnovers this game. Rams O is absolute shit right now. I think we get a win, but it doesn't matter. We need to rebuild the O line in the off season. Noteboom can't stay on the field. Hav is strong at RT. Allen solid at Center. McVay needs to prioritize Guard this off season
I think we win if McVay finally replaces Evans in the starting line-up

We are 1-4 with Evans in the starting line-up and the only game we won was against a piss poor Carolina team where Morris kept a mixture of the soft zone/modified press thru-out the entire game

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You know that little fucker is faking that hammy.

haha-lmao.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’ll always root for the Rams.

And… after two different decades of some of the worst football ever, it’s not so hard to spot when structure has broken down, be it a unit or a scheme.

With this OL, I’m back to rooting without the expectations that I embraced last year.

And so help me, if the trot Bobby Evans out there… he’d better have powered up to fucking Giga-Saiyan levels, cuz forget me… the QB can’t take any more of his foolishness

DarOv

UDFA
Looking forward to shaking this team up a bit. Gotta add some hunger in there.
Whenever an opposing team substitutes someone off the bench against us, seems they turn in an all-pro performance. :woozy2:
Opponents know very well when and whom to replace. We need more unpredictability!

Tano

Legend
I talked to my brother who is a Cardinals fan and told him that whoever wins this game will be based on one player

If Evans plays, the Cardinals win

If Evans doesn't play, the Rams win

That's how bad I feel Evans is playing. He is so bad that Stafford very rarely has more than 1.5 seconds to get a pass off and only when the roll the play away from Evans.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The whole football world knows Evans is bad. And McVay doesn't see it. If he starts Sunday our chances of getting back in the race goes from slim to none. If we lose might as well start him the whole season so we can draft in the top 40.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
He might be able to play with a mobile qb. He also is a guard so may be he works in his original position. May be he's on the practice squad Sunday. We might not be winning but there is lots of drama. Go rams