PREGAME Cardinals at Rams Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Has everyone already started the "Klingsbury as next Rams OC" chant?
I honestly haven't been paying close enough attention... but I'd assume it's a possibility.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Has everyone already started the "Klingsbury as next Rams OC" chant?
I honestly haven't been paying close enough attention... but I'd assume it's a possibility.
IMO, that would be predicated on McVay giving up play calling duties. Not sure if that happens, also, Kingsbury might be able to land another college gig too.

Tano

Legend
Are you guys so certain we aren't as bad or worse then the Cards? It would be hard to argue that we didn't display perhaps the worst offense in the NFL yesterday. Ok, so the Packers and the Colts may be in the running for this, but, we certainly are a bottom 5 offense. I'm not so sold on the idea that we have an easy game against the cards. They might be thinking the same after our pathetic showing.
Well the Cardinals game was the last game that Evans didn't start. So there is that.

If we can get anyone else but Evans to start, we might do fine on offense.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
IMO, that would be predicated on McVay giving up play calling duties. Not sure if that happens, also, Kingsbury might be able to land another college gig too.
Good points, although I don't think anyone is giving him a HC job right away. I may be wrong... but.. you're probably right about the play calling.
Kings still has a lot to learn about leadership and I think working for Sean would help him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kings still has a lot to learn about leadership and I think working for Sean would help him.
I concur, but I could see a program like Colorado or Arizona State offering him their gig. Arizona State, he wouldn't even have to move.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I concur, but I could see a program like Colorado or Arizona State offering him their gig. Arizona State, he wouldn't even have to move.
Yes I expect him to run back to college. Back to being the big man on campus and the chill existence compared to the NFL.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm looking forward to seeing the kid play. Maybe he will give the offense a jolt. Stranger things have happened.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well we may not have Stafford and they may not have Kyler, who was a DNP with hamstring issue.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Looking forward to shaking this team up a bit. Gotta add some hunger in there.
Whenever an opposing team substitutes someone off the bench against us, seems they turn in an all-pro performance. :woozy2:
It's actually been that way for a few years.

A few McVay years.
That's what I'm complaining about the overall result.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do you think if we dropped a Trojan Evans off in Glendale as a gift and told Arizona he would keep Murray from needing to run, would they take him in?

Off The Air Education GIF

Oh wait, did you mean a Trojan horse ?