1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cardinals add Kurt Warner to Ring of Honor

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Prime Time, Jun 18, 2014.

1. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

Well, it could be ME that's holding the grudge then, it's been known to happen. I want this guy to be, first and foremost, remembered as the RAM who lead the GSOT to a championship. I'm jealous of the Cards right now, no doubt.

2. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

I've never seen any indication he holds any sort of grudge against St. Louis, and doing so would be at odds with who he claims he is (and who I think he is as well).

3. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

We need him in ours, too. Best QB we've ever had.

Slappy967 likes this.
  4. LesBaker Mr. Savant

I just read on another board that the Rams only put a player in the Ring of Honor after they are selected to the Hall of Fame.

So it'll be sometime next year.

5. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

I sure hope so, he belongs there...

6. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Makes a lot of sense, and I can't think of any exceptions to that rule.

7. moklerman Warner-phile

I have to wonder then, what's the point? I mean, just because there are some Rams that haven't been duly recognized by the national media and HOF voters shouldn't mean they can't be put into the Rams Ring of Honor. For example, the day Isaac Bruce retired he should have been up there. But he may never make the HOF.

8. LesBaker Mr. Savant

I agree with you on this 100%.

9. moklerman Warner-phile

I don't even want to get started on the St. Louis Ring of Honor. That's part of the problem. It isn't a "Rams" Ring of Honor.

Dan Dierdorf, Larry Wilson and Jackie Smith?!? W. T. F. Those guys are honored in two different rings and never won anything. But the Rams can't be bothered to put up Warner's name without permission from Canton? Grow a pair and honor the Rams legends who deserve and get the freakin' Cardinals players off the Rams ring.