Caption this photo-Goff & Gurley edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Goff: so at 15 is when I finally joined the church of scientology. You should really think about joining. It's made me a better person and the new contract money is going to them, they are great and(continues on long rant about it).
Gurley: (inner monologue) wtf!!! Holy crap this guy crazy as freak!
Z1mCSqp.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Imagine that, our hands appear to be the same size, we gonna make some nice burger commercials

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't these Blue Tights feel good on your balls. It really does take the blue out of balls.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TG: dude, seriously, get over the 49er fixation, now.
JG: its so the pass rush doesnt crush me.
TG: you're gonna need a bigger jersey.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image-jpg.14109

jg - so that's the secret to advanced calculus.

tg - interesting....

TexasRam

Legend
Cj92Y-jUYAAI2wr.jpg

Jared: I believe that each person is solely responsible for giving meaning to their life and living it passionately and sincerely without depending on society or religion to define it for them.

Todd: Ah, a fellow existentialist. I too believe this philosophy to be valid as I'm focused on subjective human experience rather than the objective truths of mathematics and science,

Jared: Yes. I believe it was Friedrich Nietzsche who believed mathematics and science were too detached or observational to truly get at the human experience.

Todd: Indeed. Though, I believe Soren Kierkegaard was the pioneer of what became existentialism, and the first philosopher to introduce this school of thought.

Jared: You are correct sir. I think we can also agree that the two were responsible for the postmodernism movement.

Todd: Indubitably.

Jared: Good day, sir.

Todd: And to you, sir.

That was quality bro. LOL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
upload_2016-6-13_13-4-22.png

Gurley: So really? You think these treads are gay?
Goff: Do you not?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
upload_2016-6-13_13-9-41.png

Gurley: So you realize how great you looked in that Dodger uniform. What possessed you to like the Giants as a kid?
Goff: Right?

TexasRam

Legend
Jared - i also like pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza, Hawaiian pizza and pesto pizza. Chicken pizza and anchovie pizza, sausage pizza, pizza bites, pizza flavored crackers. My mom has taken me to chuckie cheese for every birthday since I was 3 years old. I ate pizza before every one of my best games as a QB from pee wee through college. Now I eat it before every practice, before every date, before I leave the house and before I have to face the media. It gives me strength and makes me right. I ate it before I was drafted and before rookie camp started. I started with one pizza but now I eat 2 large pizza's before every game. Before the Air Force bowl game I ate 3 pizza's and then I threw for 6 TD's. I'm going to aim for 4 pizzas before my first game as a Ram. What do you think?