Caption this photo-Goff & Gurley edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
13413739_10154836589888484_592798587316119667_n.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"5 Super Bowls in the next 5 years? That's bold, Jared."

rdw

Pro Bowler
TG, "So if this football thing doesn't pan out I'm going to open up a worm store."
JG, "Just follow your dreams bro."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TG; "Mom always said I'd be a hunchback if I sat like that. Now... sit up straight, Jared."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So I take the snap from center and hand to who?, You hand to me, Gurley!
13413739_10154836589888484_592798587316119667_n-jpg.14101

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What's this I formation you keep talking about?

Well, Jared, there is no "I" in team, but there is in Win, so just hand the ball to me, Gurley and I will score and you will be rookie of the year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cj92Y-jUYAAI2wr.jpg

Jared: I believe that each person is solely responsible for giving meaning to their life and living it passionately and sincerely without depending on society or religion to define it for them.

Todd: Ah, a fellow existentialist. I too believe this philosophy to be valid as I'm focused on subjective human experience rather than the objective truths of mathematics and science,

Jared: Yes. I believe it was Friedrich Nietzsche who believed mathematics and science were too detached or observational to truly get at the human experience.

Todd: Indeed. Though, I believe Soren Kierkegaard was the pioneer of what became existentialism, and the first philosopher to introduce this school of thought.

Jared: You are correct sir. I think we can also agree that the two were responsible for the postmodernism movement.

Todd: Indubitably.

Jared: Good day, sir.

Todd: And to you, sir.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cj92Y-jUYAAI2wr.jpg

Jared: I believe that each person is solely responsible for giving meaning to their life and living it passionately and sincerely without depending on society or religion to define it for them.

Todd: Ah, a fellow existentialist. I too believe this philosophy to be valid as I'm focused on subjective human experience rather than the objective truths of mathematics and science,

Jared: Yes. I believe it was Friedrich Nietzsche who believed mathematics and science were too detached or observational to truly get at the human experience.

Todd: Indeed. Though, I believe Soren Kierkegaard was the pioneer of what became existentialism, and the first philosopher to introduce this school of thought.

Jared: You are correct sir. I think we can also agree that the two were responsible for the postmodernism movement.

Todd: Indubitably.

Jared: Good day, sir.

Todd: And to you, sir.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Goff: See if I sit like this it makes me look fatter.

Gurley: You really gotta stop worrying what forum trolls say about your weight.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
gOFF AND gURLEY.jpg

TG: " So just how many passes do you think I'll get this year!?"
JG: " A lot!!! You'll probably see more Targets than Rush attempts!!"

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DUDE! Seriously, rooks don't get to wear these yellow Nikes so don't ask for mine anymore, got it?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Goff: so at 15 is when I finally joined the church of scientology. You should really think about joining. It's made me a better person and the new contract money is going to them, they are great and(continues on long rant about it).
Gurley: (inner monologue) wtf!!! Holy shit this guy crazy as fuck!