Caption this photo-Goff & Gurley edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
13413739_10154836589888484_592798587316119667_n-jpg.14101

Gurley: Say, Jared. Don't look over your shoulder. But there's Bill Billicheat's camera spying on the Rams play formation.

Goff: Really? Where?

Gurley: Yeah, the small hidden camera right there on your right shoulder located in the tree there. Don't look.

Goff: Are you serious?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Gurley: Dude, did you just call me Tavon? Best not happen again!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared - i also like pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza, Hawaiian pizza and pesto pizza. Chicken pizza and anchovie pizza, sausage pizza, pizza bites, pizza flavored crackers. My mom has taken me to chuckie cheese for every birthday since I was 3 years old. I ate pizza before every one of my best games as a QB from pee wee through college. Now I eat it before every practice, before every date, before I leave the house and before I have to face the media. It gives me strength and makes me right. I ate it before I was drafted and before rookie camp started. I started with one pizza but now I eat 2 large pizza's before every game. Before the Air Force bowl game I ate 3 pizza's and then I threw for 6 TD's. I'm going to aim for 4 pizzas before my first game as a Ram. What do you think?

gurley internal thoughts - i wish this guy would stfu.