Can the Rams really finish 10-6 and make the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it made me Bipolar/Manic depressive.
With Fisher I was so relieved that Spags was gone until I realized Fisher sucked as bad
Now I'm stoked
But I'm scared of the Giants
Goff is awesome
When is the other shoe going to drop?

See what I mean....
Repeat after me...
Hi, my name is [insert your name here] and I'm a recovering PTFD victim. I feel like I'm getting better every day... but still need to make sure I am not subjected to any film of a Fisher-led offense so I don't go into relapse.

Time... it's all we have to heal.
:LOL:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where there are those other 20-25 years of losing since 1989...

So its hard me to just blame fisher for the dysfunction...
Yeah, there was plenty of dysfunction before him but...

Looking at the talent he had... the few remaining pieces that McVay was able to fill... the obvious culture Fisher created that led to failure...

Fisher was a classic under-achiever... as it turns out, had he just hired a top notch OC and changed the culture, he could have been successful.

Instead, he took the lazy, ego-maniacal way out and wasted yet another year.

Yeah... he just happens to be the most recent example of crappy coaches... but the others got lambasted after they left too.

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You got to wonder if Goff can shake off the game he had at the Clink last year when Sherman made him go sideways and made him his bitch tho. lol just kidding should be a good one but I like Seattle 42-12 in that one and the Giants by a TD this weekend in Jersey guys. Peace

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You got to wonder if Goff can shake off the game he had at the Clink last year when Sherman made him go sideways and made him his bitch tho. lol just kidding should be a good one but I like Seattle 42-12 in that one and the Giants by a TD this weekend in Jersey guys. Peace
Have fun in 2nd place after the Skins take care of business in Seattle this weekend.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the one game at a time cliche. I don't thinks completely true. IMO, you need to have a goal, have a plan and understand what it takes to achieve that goal, then focus on each task while keeping the goal in mind.

"Our standard of performance is going to apply to everything that we do. Our pursuit of excellence is going to be daily and it is going to apply to everything that we do"

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

like most seahag fans your HAF. good luck this weekend

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Our standard of performance is going to apply to everything that we do. Our pursuit of excellence is going to be daily and it is going to apply to everything that we do"
The Rams are following the advice in my 'Signature phrase' Below .....(y):D