CAMP REPORT Camp Reports Day 6: Tues, Aug 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
How can Stafford throw the ball after nearly suffering a season ending injury? Maybe thumb replacements have advanced more quickly than I realized.
Maybe everyone overreacted, it could be just a slight bruise and/or scrape. Understandable though.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ramsey got faked out of his jock strap by Jefferson. Knocked Jefferson down. Drew the flag. Jefferson looks like a keeper for sure.

Shuie3225

Starter
Maybe everyone overreacted, it could be just a slight bruise and/or scrape. Understandable though.
Yea I was stressing out yesterday, but only because it was the finger he literally just had surgery on. I figured he would play through it regardless even if it was bad, the dude is tough as nails. But he had an 80% chance to hit a different finger and of course he hits his newly repaired thumb :injury:. But glad hes okay and looks to be perfectly fine slinging it around 2day!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
It’s getting a little spirited out there. Nothing too hard but some chippyness showing

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
87 Harris catches a pass from wolford. Hadn’t seen much of Harris today. Glad to see he isn’t shying away from contact

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't want to be that guy but with a hurt thumb, Stafford throws a prettier ball than Goff without a hurt thumb.

Also, again, seeing Stafford throwing dines with a hurt thumb gives me a boner.