Camp Report Monday July 30 Bubbaramfan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Let say again that John Kelly is quick, shifty and fun to watch. He took a handoff from Allen (yes Allen, not Perez) went of the right side and sliced his way to a possible touchdown. Nice change of pace back.

My bold prediction of John Kelly taking significant reps during the first quarter or half of the season to keep Gurley's legs fresh is coming along nicely.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I'd like to say again my reports are for those Ram Fans who can't be at TC. The years they spent in St. Louis I had to rely on the folks there that attended TC to post reports. The Rev, Coach O and others. Now I have the opportunity to return the favor.
Hammer conveniently left off the list :LOL:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! @bubbaramfan & @VeteranRamFan

You both have been ROD camp reporting gems since I've joined and you should stand up and take a bow.

bowing.jpg

bubba & Veteran "Rams 2018 Training Camp Reports" :grouphug:
giphy.webp

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Looking forward to the next report. Remember not too much Beer !!! We want you fully focused on the task at hand. ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My bold prediction of John Kelly taking significant reps during the first quarter or half of the season to keep Gurley's legs fresh is coming along nicely.
I was thinking the same when we got him, move over a little so I can get my seat on the self-congratulation wagon!
vw8d6n4.png