Camp Report Friday 7/25/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome and thank you. I love reading the reports by members!

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Thanks and welcome! Those of us who can't be there REALLY appreciate the camp reports.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thank you for the report and welcome. I'm so jealous of all you local folks or ones that can make it to camp. I've never been able to. Keep em' coming please! :)

RamGal

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love this inside stuff. Thanks for joining us RamGal! I say us but I'm really new too. First forum and last I'll be a part of in the foreseeable future. Now I think I'll just go to Sunday's practice and see for myself what they look like. Just don't expect my report to be as good as yours. :unsure: :welcome:
Thank you for the kind words! I'm sure your report will be just as good, if not better than mine. We all see different things, and we all see things differently. It's good to have multiple viewpoints. I look forward to reading your report, and comparing notes! :)

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Thank you for the good inside look. One request is to give the other side of the play, too -- like it's great to hear Quinn being unstoppable, but also would be nice to know who is in there trying to stop him if Jake Long isn't?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thank you for the good inside look. One request is to give the other side of the play, too -- like it's great to hear Quinn being unstoppable, but also would be nice to know who is in there trying to stop him if Jake Long isn't?

Does it matter? It's the mighty Quinn. :)

RamGal

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They were rotating on the OL, so there a few guys playing LT. GRobinson was one of them. I didn't write any one player who was having trouble because they ALL had their hands full...that's why I said the pass rush is furious. The DL owns the OL right now.