Camp Cam: The Perfect Order of Chicken Wings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sounds like you should coat them in something flammable... set them on fire... then eat them.

:laugh1:

Haha

Yeah, sometimes my sauce is so hot that I have to pull the meat off with my fingers and put it into my mouth. Otherwise, the sauce will painfully burn my lips. My lips can't take the heat for some reason, so I have to work around them sometimes.

Psycho_X

Legend
Haha

Yeah, sometimes my sauce is so hot that I have to pull the meat off with my fingers and put it into my mouth. Otherwise, the sauce will painfully burn my lips. My lips can't take the heat for some reason, so I have to work around them sometimes.
I find this kind of hot to just be a little too masochistic for my taste. I want to taste what I'm eating and not have my mouth burning from the inside out. I already sweat enough without super ass hot food helping lol. I do like a very good medium heat though where I can still enjoy the food but still get a little burn going on. I'm a light whipping/spanking and not a bleeding/genital clamp kind of masochist :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bone in flats. Fried crispy.
Classic Buffalo.
Blue cheese.

Boneless wings aren't even wings.
They're chicken nuggets!
You hate hawaiian pizzas too, dontcha? Mmmmmm

VpXvaTd.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I find this kind of hot to just be a little too masochistic for my taste. I want to taste what I'm eating and not have my mouth burning from the inside out. I already sweat enough without super ass hot food helping lol. I do like a very good medium heat though where I can still enjoy the food but still get a little burn going on. I'm a light whipping/spanking and not a bleeding/genital clamp kind of masochist :)

It doesn't burn the insides of my mouth for some reason... just the lips.

I think that years of loving extremely hot spicy sauces/food has conditioned the insides of myself to be somewhat immune from the hotness/burn. It doesn't stop me from tasting either. I really enjoy the taste of some of the much hotter peppers/sauces. However, that isn't true for the taste of all of them.

The outsides of my body did not develop this same immunity. My lips can't always take it. Another problem that happens for me comes from me physically slicing very hot peppers up when I'm making sauces/food. You really pay if you rub your eyes after doing that. You will also pay if you go take a leak soon after as well. LOL