Camp Cam: The Perfect Order of Chicken Wings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Bone out (don't care if they "aren't wings"; I'm not paying you for bones if I'm going out to eat), nice medium heat buffalo sauce, and either Bleu cheese or ranch (basically the same most places, so whatever).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bone in, don’t care type really.

Anything medium heat. Full range of sauces. My medium is pretty warm, but I don’t like fire level.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sweet, yet tangy sauce (honey BBQ, if I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings), bone out. Before you skewer me for that, I don't mind having the bone in; it's just that I want to have all of the wing to eat.

Ram65

Legend
Bone-in Drum ( I want some meat on that bone) medium-hot but, not crazy hot I want to enjoy the taste.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Publix Hot and spicy breaded and fried wings with some blue cheese mixed with some sriracha and honey.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bone in or out doesn't matter. Crispy fried is the key for me. Then a good amount of heat but not punishing.

Oh and bleu cheese dip. Those crazy French people with their cheeses and fries man... They know what they're doing!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bone in flats. Fried crispy.
Classic Buffalo.
Blue cheese.

Boneless wings aren't even wings.
They're chicken nuggets!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Bone in dry rub deep fry with pour over sauce of your choice at the table from no heat BBQ to Hell heat on a bone.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
75/25 mix of bone-in drum and flats (need some fat/extra skin to carry it through), dry rub seasoning, then coated in honey habanero or serrano and spice. Small side of celery, Bleu cheese, and twice fried shoestring garlic fries. Or could do a side of ground beef and mushroom poutine.

jjab360

Legend
Bone-in all drums half lemon pepper wet, half the second hottest wings at the restaurant. I would say the hottest but some places have wings that are only meant to be consumed one at a time lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After eating 3rd degree burn wings at the Surf club, ( my roomies pussied out), it ruined me for super hot wings. I don’t even like any hot wings anymore.

Honey BBQ, Bourbon, garlic & parmesean are my go to.

Boneless is usually white meat. Bone in is dark meat, so substituting with boneless doesn’t work for me.

I’m a traditionalist with the dressing. Blue Cheese for the win

Tano

Legend
Bone in and I am a wuss when it comes to hot sauces - my stomach just can't handle it

So Honey Barbecue, Teriyaki, etc

Ranch Dressing (never could get into Blue Cheese)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are such a lovable team! Fun to watch in more ways than one. Thanks for posting!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bone-In

Mix of flats and drums

Must be extremely well done

Hotter than hell sauce on them with a side of hotter than hell sauce for dipping

Blue cheese

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bone-In

Mix of flats and drums

Must be extremely well done

Hotter than hell sauce on them with a side of hotter than hell sauce for dipping

Blue cheese

Sounds like you should coat them in something flammable... set them on fire... then eat them.

:laugh1: