Buying a Condo Near SoFi

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Inglehood is gentrified to the max now that Sofi has been built. That whole area will be the Beverly Hills by the beach.
Manhattan owns that thrown more like a Venice to the east with a more diverse population than BH or MB

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Carson landfill is only 9 miles away and a lot cheaper...

Let me clear a spot for your RV.

663987.jpg

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the neighborhood right near SoFi stadium still seems really crappy. Can get a cheap hotel for $70 or $80 just across the street from the stadium. Weird.

Not at all. But again, people have a lot of misconceptions about neighborhoods in Southern California....and that's honestly one of the reasons why the traffic going to the stadium has been so bad because people are staying on big streets, afraid to use side streets to get to the stadium...which is funny because the neighborhoods you would cut through to get to the stadium has some really expensive and very nice homes...

This has pretty much been our view heading to the stadium the first 2 games....with about his many cars on the street... other than leaving the parking lot for the first game (we parked strategically in our lot for the 2nd game) I've literally not spent a second sitting in traffic.....and again...what jumps out is how nice and well kept the neighborhood is.

90th street.jpg