Buying a Condo Near SoFi

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have any of you looked at buying a Condo near SoFi? I know it's supposed to become a whole new community around the stadium, but in a quick search in Inglewood, I only see pre-existing housing? Looks like it would have to be a million dollars or so to get a place. Also, it's got to be unpretentious enough so that I can enjoy a 40oz on the front curb..... Preferably a place that allows tailgating for ROD....

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Are you suggesting a ROD timeshare program???

If we get enough ROD members to do a GoFundMe account for an extravagant large Condo near SoFi, it would be worth the investment.

R.bf3aee3e94a020804c2210f753ef80e1

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah probably over a mill plus an HoA that's upwards of $10k a month. Then you realize you in Inglewood.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
If you click the residences tab at the top of this page..there's a place for you to enter your email address so you can start getting information once the sales process begins. The first phase of the residential area is well under construction .

https://hollywoodparklife.com/

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the neighborhood right near SoFi stadium still seems really crappy. Can get a cheap hotel for $70 or $80 just across the street from the stadium. Weird.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have any of you looked at buying a Condo near SoFi? I know it's supposed to become a whole new community around the stadium, but in a quick search in Inglewood, I only see pre-existing housing? Looks like it would have to be a million dollars or so to get a place. Also, it's got to be unpretentious enough so that I can enjoy a 40oz on the front curb..... Preferably a place that allows tailgating for ROD....
Maybe you could have found an old schoolhouse nearby. :laugh1:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you click the residences tab at the top of this page..there's a place for you to enter your email address so you can start getting information once the sales process begins. The first phase of the residential area is well under construction .

https://hollywoodparklife.com/
Looks like I need a man-bun to live there. @Merlin will fit right in...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah probably over a mill plus an HoA that's upwards of $10k a month. Then you realize you in Inglewood.
Let's dump Misery and West!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the neighborhood right near SoFi stadium still seems really crappy. Can get a cheap hotel for $70 or $80 just across the street from the stadium. Weird.
Probably get a date for a few bucks more to go with that room.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Inglehood is gentrified to the max now that Sofi has been built. That whole area will be the Beverly Hills by the beach.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If I won the lottery, buying one of those condos would be on my list of potential purchases.

Sure, save most of it, but yeah... I'd seriously consider a condo, but only if I were able to secure a decent box.

That said, I'm still trying to work out a 4k OLED, so...yeah.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/823-Java-Ave-APT-6-Inglewood-CA-90301/20338631_zpid/

The bottom one is pretty interesting but as a 1 bdrm really a crash pad
both appx a mile which is walkable top one is a little over a mile bottom a little under.
If people are really interested I have a few friends who have bought rental property.
Still early enough to invest and make money

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I will half it

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/823-Java-Ave-APT-6-Inglewood-CA-90301/20338631_zpid/

Owner can't string a sentence together, and the photos look like shit. Pass on this one :D