Burns Tagged

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
No brainer, but, I'm still worried we will trade something to them and I'm even more worried that the Panthers will accept it this time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hoping this takes him out of question for the Rams. Still thankful Carolina turned down their first trade attempt.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Get Leonard Floyd for a yr and draft a kid in the top 3 rds... problem solved.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How about Epensa/Bills or VanGinkle/Fins teamed with a R2 pick?

Honestly would go after Josh Uche. He's amongst the second wave of free agents, won't cost the moon, and he's a solid pass-rusher.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yeah, who saw that coming? Rams had a better shot at getting Frank Burns.
1709668227795.png

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly would go after Josh Uche. He's amongst the second wave of free agents, won't cost the moon, and he's a solid pass-rusher.
Zadarius Smith is in that category for me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

No thanks on Smith. I'd rather sign a younger edge rusher to a longer-term deal (thinking Uche, Epenesa, Van Ginkel, Armstrong, someone like that). Smith is just a band aid.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just went with my favorite Frank Burns.

The way I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free.

1709672932423.png

WestCoastRam

Legend
Smith on a short contract. Grab Verse in the 1st. Young or Verse becomes the sub rusher. Verse and Smith flexibility to also move to interior on 3rd down packages. Can never have enough pass rushers.

We don't just need 1 more pass rusher, we really actually need 1.5 more pass rushers.