Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4 turnovers and garbage numbers by our leader . No idea how to explain the worst defensive effort I can remember.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
even under a minute .. I still don't see the urgency with this team

MachS

Hall of Fame
Well one thing that HAS to happen. We have to run the ball. Teams are just going after Goff with no hesitation all game long. Unless we get a big lead we need to run the fucking ball. Our offense is too one dimensional. That one dimension is good when it works but let’s defenses just destroy our oline and Goff. If we don’t give our average oline a breather from pass rush all game long we’re going to get Goff killed and hurt his confidence. We have to get playaction back.

We cant run the ball when the o-line is trash. When you cant run the ball you cant play-action which is where Goff is at his best. Put Goff and our o-line in predictable passing situations? This is what happens.

Yes we need to run the ball more. But we are unable to run the ball......soo yea. Thats where we're at on offense.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
12 fumbles in the last 12 games..what do you think?
Goff is becoming a turnover machine.

I know the O-Line sucked balls today, but...dammmmnnn Goff; protect the rock!

This is starting to look very bad. Goff is so inconsistent. On one play he looks outstanding and on the next he looks lost. I'm afraid McVay needs to start establishing the run and make Goff a game manager only, like he did in 2017. Tell him to throw it away or take the sack. The turnovers are killing this offense.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hear what you're saying and to extent I agree, yet here we are, having scored 40 points and still losing. i think the D has to shoulder much of the blame if we lose this. They've been super soft. You can't let the Bucs score 45 + on you at home, even with 3 INTs.

Yeah, D got it's ass kicked, completely inexcusable to play this shitty. Coaches failed their duties this week, they failed the team and put the players in bad situations.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really hope we work on running the ball and McVay stops with this shit of throwing the ball on every down to start the game. It puts too much pressure on this O-line and Goff.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I really hope we work on running the ball and McVay stops with this shit of throwing the ball on every down to start the game. It puts too much pressure on this O-line and Goff.
It's amazing that McVay wants to run the same plays when Defenses are just sitting and waiting on those plays. The wr screens are not working and put us in 3rd and long. The lack of running the ball I just don't get, just because you get stopped for a short gain doesn't mean you just give up on it. Goff has to be more consistent.

potatonato

UDFA
Name
Nate
This one wasn’t on offense. They did everything they could. Defense just couldn’t get a stop. Bucs played a great game, hats off to them. I hate to break it to y’all but we’re gonna lose some games this year. Some of y’all need a Xanax

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Goff lost it all by his self
The defense put us down 21-0 and never stopped a thing after that. Goff and the O scored 40 fricken points, and STILL lost ! The turnovers def gotta stop, but that defense was atrocious and in reality lost us that game !