Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I just don’t understand this empty void in middle of field where we never have anyone defending.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Worst defense I’ve seen in a long time. TD here and game over.

…..

Legend
That 24 yard run is what you get with Bryce Hagar in there.

Never trust a special teamer with the 1st unit

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if we hold to FG and if we score a TD, I’m not confident in our two point conversion plays...

mst1981

Rookie
Well, at 21-0 down I'd have settled for being 8 down wih 2+ minutes to go and in posession. Let's see what we're made of.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we lose 48-40, lose 48-46, or go to OT tied at 48. Doesn’t exactly give me the warm and fuzzies.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think people here are underestimating the Bucs offence a bit. Evans and Godwin are legit weapons. As is Howard, although he has been quiet. Jones is a very good back. Winston is meh but when given tons of time like he has been today, he can still carve you up. He went #1 overall for a reason. He does have some talent in him. If you look past a team, it will burn you every time. The defence did that today. Unacceptable.