"Bruce Arians says leaps over line dangerous, 'bad for football'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpeg

I had to create something that expressed my view on Arians.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NEWS FLASH - ALERT- FROM ROD Fashion Editor @Ramrasta

New Info.jpg

" Bruce Arians has decided to wear a New Hat! But now he has to decide on a New shade of Lip-Stick!!"

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier

Throws off the timing off the jump.The leaper has to start before the ball is snapped
in order to get momentum for the jump.A quick snap or silent snap would prevent
him from doing that.If the snap is on a hand signal then change the signal or timing of the snap signal.Not sure how the long snapper is going to get hurt when he
isn't hit or allowed to be hit.

Last edited:

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

"The point was that in this situation the defense can afford to go early because there's no real penalty for getting it wrong."

So are you talking about the defense jumping offside giving the offence a potential first down?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Leaps Over Line say Bruce Arians bad for football"

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I see what you're saying... so in reality there's nothing actually stopping a defense from deploying this type tactic (jumping off sides or other illegal infraction ) on last play of the game... other that fining the team and coaches for repeated offenses?