Browns apparently hate their uniforms, reportedly considering wild helmet change - CBSSports.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If I were the Browns' owner I'd be the most hated man in the universe. Why? Because I'd change the team's name to "Bulldogs" or "Dogs" and change the colors as well. Brown and orange are worse than puke color IMO, there is no way to make it look good.

Their stadium is already the Dog Pound. The new and better name would allow them to go any direction wrt uniforms.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Haslam also noted that there’s an issue with the fabric that makes the jerseys tight and uncomfortable for the players. That might explain their record last season.

:rolllaugh:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Put a nice logo on the Orange helmet. That would be a good start. Cincinnati totally changed when they added the stripes.

Shut it!!! Elm the Bengals have the most horrid unis why do that to an iconic helmet. Just. Shut. It. :)

I know a lot of people here love the Rams blue and yellow , but with NIKE involved , I'd be careful with what you wish for

Their designers are all young.....Millenials, they don't understand or care about traditions. They aren't wired like that. They are as a general matter pretty self absorbed an lack a sense of self awareness that provides any mechanism that would cause them to respect things. IMO lol.

It's a classic look and they should embrace that, IMO.

And most Browns fans agree with you. The helmet is what has been constant and it shouldn't be changed. The new owner Haslem is an idiot, maybe the worst owner in sports. He wants a change because nobody is buying the ugly shit in the Pro Shops where he gets to keep all proceeds. All my frinds back home HATE the new shit.

If I were the Browns' owner I'd be the most hated man in the universe.

He is not well liked in CLE but not for what you said haha. He's hated because he's a shitty owner. Horrible.