PREGAME Brown(stain)s Week 13 Pre-Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I get the Lions/Saints in the morning. Then I get the Niners Eagles in the afternoon. Then I watch the Rams game full replay on NFL+.

Maggie and her sister going shopping and her brothers and I gonna OD on football. We got the beer, home made chips and quac and tacos! for the game. Maggie will bring home pizza for dinner. Great Sunday.

Tomorrow gonna watch the UW vs Oregon game and air fry chicken. Football gluttony is the name of this weekend.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like this stat isn't being talked about enough this week.

View attachment 62561
Yeah it's a crazy variance. I figured their sched would be that they faced top ten offenses on the road but it includes some middling offenses like Denver, Indy, and Seattle. Hope the trend holds up this weekend.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Flacco has been around since Marc Bulger & Steven Jackson were tearing it up...
wow!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
At least the Rams D won’t have to worry about chasing a QB around this week.

I just hope they don’t make Flacco look like an all pro kinda like what they did with Kenny Pickett earlier this year.
Thinking the exact same thing brudda.

Keep this in mind tho. It is difficult to scout an offense when you have majorly outdated tape on a QB that was sitting on a couch three weeks ago. Weirder things have happened.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thinking the exact same thing brudda.

Keep this in mind tho. It is difficult to scout an offense when you have majorly outdated tape on a QB that was sitting on a couch three weeks ago. Weirder things have happened.
Just tell Aaron Donald to hit him on every play. That'll solve it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to be the one to say it, but there is literally no excuse to lose this game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate to be the one to say it, but there is literally no excuse to lose this game.
I wouldn't go quite that far but yeah I agree we need this one. We have the QB, so only way we lose is if we get our asses beat in the trenches or if that QB shits the bed. Cleveland is going to come in here looking to bully us physically, that's their play here.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Browns run the ball more than any team in the league. And they stick with it. 150+ rushing yards six times this season.

I expect at least 30 running plays from them so this is the battle the Rams defense needs to win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Browns run the ball more than any team in the league. And they stick with it. 150+ rushing yards six times this season.

I expect at least 30 running plays from them so this is the battle the Rams defense needs to win.
And being Flacco’s first game, even more so. (y)