PREGAME Brown(stain)s Week 13 Pre-Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wish that the Nines/Eagles game was at a different time. I’d like to see that one as well as the Rams/Browns

Ditto. I probably record the Niners/Eagles and watch it after the Rams.

But rooting KC over Green Bay Sunday Night will be fun too.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Well they are not showing this game in my area they are televising the 9ers Eagles game. So if I want to watch this game and I do I'll have to find a bar to sit in. I hate that because I feel guilty if I don't drink and starting at 1:00 I can get pretty looped by the end of the game. My wife said she would take me and pick me up but I wish I could find a way to watch it on line.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well they are not showing this game in my area they are televising the 9ers Eagles game. So if I want to watch this game and I do I'll have to find a bar to sit in. I hate that because I feel guilty if I don't drink and starting at 1:00 I can get pretty looped by the end of the game. My wife said she would take me and pick me up but I wish I could find a way to watch it on line.
I used to sit in bars and watch Ram games. Drank diet cokes and tipped the waitresses very well so they liked me -lol. Might also get something to eat around halftime. BTW... Streameast works great for me. Been using it all year and haven't missed a game.

Tano

Legend
I used to sit in bars and watch Ram games. Drank diet cokes and tipped the waitresses very well so they liked me -lol. Might also get something to eat around halftime. BTW... Streameast works great for me. Been using it all year and haven't missed a game.
I use https://reddit1.nflbite.com/ and that always works for me

You just have to make sure your internet browser security is set properly

I forgot what I did but I don't even get the pop ups that usually comes in the beginning

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Believe you can get the Youtube TV NFL Ticket for like $59.00 for the rest of the season.....how much would you spend at the bar?

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I lived in NH for about 10 months (job assignment). They had this dog track that had Sunday NFL ticket. I got my own personal TV, with sound, and would go there and watch the Rams games. I didnt drink diet coke though....

Not the only reason, but I really hate the cheats as there was always Cheats fans in there and they were obnoxious.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
OIG.sj84wfbftinYJKKsqF2n

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ditto. I probably record the Niners/Eagles and watch it after the Rams.

But rooting KC over Green Bay Sunday Night will be fun too.
Green Bay game much more important to us!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, the streak is over. 11 straight games the local channel aired Rams games. This time they're on the same time as the 49ers and on the same network. It was nice while it lasted. Looks like I'll have to stream it. I'll have the 49ers/Iggles game on the TV and Rams/Browns on the laptop. Hope the stream holds up all game. Sometimes they quit for a while.