PREGAME Brown(stain)s Week 13 Pre-Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
This is the game where I think Cooper Kupp is back in form folks...maybe not 100 but at least 90%. McVay needs to stay run/pass balanced when he calls this game and not get that pass, pass, pass mentatlity. Spread the ball around when they do pass USE EVERYONE...Tutu, Kupp, Higbeast, and Puka.

I see the Rams winning like 27-17.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I hate to be the one to say it, but there is literally no excuse to lose this game.
I totally agree. With starting RB Chubb, RT Conklin, LT Wills, WR Goodwin and Ward out their #1 cb all out plus starting FS, MLB and Garrett not 100% their Offense should be enemic and Defense less than 100% in efficiency. Especially with a QB who just got there and hasn't played in a year. Last 2 weeks they averaged 14ppg so I can't see them scoring any more than 14-17 and the Rams are almost 100% healthy minus Lake.

Stafford is throwing to all 5 receiving options and Kyren and Royce have done an amazing job running the ball. Kupp, Puka and Stafford have had another week to heel so I expect 24 -27 points out of them worst case 20 with their defense.

The key to the game is stopping their injury riddled offense.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
This is the game where I think Cooper Kupp is back in form folks...maybe not 100 but at least 90%. McVay needs to stay run/pass balanced when he calls this game and not get that pass, pass, pass mentatlity. Spread the ball around when they do pass USE EVERYONE...Tutu, Kupp, Higbeast, and Puka.

I see the Rams winning like 27-17.
Yup totally agree.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I use https://reddit1.nflbite.com/ and that always works for me

You just have to make sure your internet browser security is set properly

I forgot what I did but I don't even get the pop ups that usually comes in the beginning

Use the Brave browser… the built in Adblock is legit and it’s very light weight

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure all 1k or so Browns fans in SoCal will come crawling out of their toilets to represent. But the Rams should have a good home field advantage this weekend.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams need to avoid the "trap game" syndrome. Morris needs to not let up, i.e. backoff because of a backup QB. The Ram D under Morris has a bad habit of playing down to competition, making games the Rams should dominate defensively into close games. Don't get caught looking ahead to Baltimore and SF.

The Rams need to play their game, and play it well and let the chips fall where they may. If the team plays a clean game, i.e. no penalties or turnovers they can compete with anyone and beat most. In their losses they shot themselves in the foot and turned wins into losses. They need to stay focused upon the game at hand and execute.

All that really applies to McVay as well as Morris. Last week was the best game Sean has coached in a long time and the same can be said for Morris. Neither one can afford to let up on their focus. McVay needs to get back to game planning the hell out of the remaining games and most of all stay balanced. If he doesn't have early success in the run game he can't simply abandon it and become one dimensional of his own accord. Sean needs to let the game come to him instead of constantly trying to make it bend to his will. That is when the Rams get into trouble.

The season is there for the taking. Sean and Raheem need to do what they must to make it happen. Again, I said it in September and I will say it now. Success or lack there of this season will come down to coaching. Both Sean and Raheem need to be at the top of their game just like they expect their players to be likewise.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw an interesting Browns video where they stated the last 9 touchdowns for the Rams, 8 of them were in the "Red Zone". The Browns defense isn't top notch in that area. The challenge will be getting the ball in the Red Zone as the Browns don't allow teams to get in there. It appears the key to the win for the Rams is to get into the Red Zone. If I say Red Zone one more time, lock the thread!

tempests

Hall of Fame
The Rams need to avoid the "trap game" syndrome. Morris needs to not let up, i.e. backoff because of a backup QB. The Ram D under Morris has a bad habit of playing down to competition, making games the Rams should dominate defensively into close games. Don't get caught looking ahead to Baltimore and SF.
How could it be a trap game when they're playing a team with a better record than they have? A team with a top 3 run game and defense. A team that has already beaten SF, Baltimore and Pittsburgh this year.

The Browns are in the same QB situation the Rams were last year. Neither McVay or Morris is going to "let up" or overlook their opponent.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, not sure why anyone would think this is a "trap game", haha. The Rams are playing for their playoff lives

Also, I can see SoFi being full of brownie fans. They rarely play in LA, and their fans may travel for this one. We shall see.