Britt wants to return to Rams--PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Slightly on/off topic but with the kinda money we have invested in Cook, I can't see paying Kendricks to stay. We'll need to look to draft a replacement, probably. And lets say we sign Britt and we feel we can only reasonably sign Barksdale or Kendricks. Who do you keep? I say Barksdale as we still need a 3rd tackle. Harkey can pick up a lot of the slack from missing Kendricks.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a must signing. If the qbs were up to it he would have had another 3 tds the past 3 weeks. Can't wait to see sam hook up with him on the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Slightly on/off topic but with the kinda money we have invested in Cook, I can't see paying Kendricks to stay. We'll need to look to draft a replacement, probably. And lets say we sign Britt and we feel we can only reasonably sign Barksdale or Kendricks. Who do you keep? I say Barksdale as we still need a 3rd tackle. Harkey can pick up a lot of the slack from missing Kendricks.

Jlong is probably gone. Clong and Jamesl contracts get much lower in regards to salary cap. I'm sure the rams will keep whoever they want.

WestCoastRam

Legend
That's good to hear. I'd rather have the Rams sign their own guys - all of them worth keeping - and then hit up the draft for more talent.