Brian Schottenheimer's plans for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ScotsRam said:
I am excited about the hires, I just don't want to be set up to fail again. I was excited about the hires 3 years ago as well. It also worries me that Williams was talking about a "culture change". I don't think we need one. Talent is what is missing, not heart, soul and commitment. Anyway, I will stop raining on the parade. I take selassie's point about having proven guys who at least wont have to learn on the job, it is a while since we've had that.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

excited enough for ya?! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

:nice:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm frickin EXCITED! I'm just happy with a reset on all the damn injuries. With quality coaches, a healthy lot, and a good draft and free agent signings, this team can shock and awe in 2012!!!! I mean do you think the 49ers would of been playing this past week if they had as many injuries as the Rams did this year???? NO! I'm not sure any team would of still been playing with all the IRs the Rams had.

Yeah, I'm damn excited!! :woooot: :woooot: :woooot: :yahoo:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Selassie I said:
Dudes,,,,

I can't believe the lack of excitement I'm seeing. All of the skepticism about the new coaching staff...????

Listen, if nothing else, at least you know none of these guys are going to be doing their respective jobs for the first fucking time. The "On-The-Job" training program for Ram Coaches is O-V-E-R. This ALONE is something all of us should be extremely excited to see.

I'm Totally Fucking Stoked about ALL of the new hires I'm seeing. I expect our players to have a huge,new sense of confidence simply because of the experienced staff.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

It's not about a lack of excitment. I'm just these fellas have set the bar so high, that they better deliver sooner rather than later.

Tho I really can get exicted about that parrot!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
ScotsRam said:
I am excited about the hires, I just don't want to be set up to fail again. I was excited about the hires 3 years ago as well. It also worries me that Williams was talking about a "culture change". I don't think we need one. Talent is what is missing, not heart, soul and commitment. Anyway, I will stop raining on the parade. I take selassie's point about having proven guys who at least wont have to learn on the job, it is a while since we've had that.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

excited enough for ya?! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

But there has been a losing culture. Thats one of the reasons why people have praised Harbaugh so much in SF, there had been a losing culture there for years. Teams like Raiders, Redskins, and Browns also have had this problem for a long time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Angry Ram said:
Selassie I said:
Dudes,,,,

I can't believe the lack of excitement I'm seeing. All of the skepticism about the new coaching staff...????

Listen, if nothing else, at least you know none of these guys are going to be doing their respective jobs for the first fucking time. The "On-The-Job" training program for Ram Coaches is O-V-E-R. This ALONE is something all of us should be extremely excited to see.

I'm Totally Fucking Stoked about ALL of the new hires I'm seeing. I expect our players to have a huge,new sense of confidence simply because of the experienced staff.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

It's not about a lack of excitment. I'm just these fellas have set the bar so high, that they better deliver sooner rather than later.

He's a big part of our family. Loves everyone he sees.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:
In addition to the congo line...

My parrot "Rasta" would also like to dedicate a little dance to all of you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNMv-05pR0[/youtube]

It's a time for celebration my Brethren !!!
That fucking parrot cracked me up. Maybe we can use him in pre-game luck rituals???? Rasta the ROD mascot???

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I'm not excited, but I am optimistic. :yessir: :yawn: I just can't get excited in a January the Rams aren't playing. My adrenaline level will jump at the start of FA, once we see how these guys intend to improve our team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I assure you my level of excitement will rise exponentially as the draft draws near. I'm kind of still in mourning over the Spagmeister. I had real high hopes for him, and kinda grew attached to him as a coach, but this too shall pass. I like what Fish is putting together, and like I said once before, I've always admired him as a coach and how tough his teams have always been.

He has great interviews too. And, ya know, that's kind of important to the guy who posts most of them. :ww:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Selassie I said:
Angry Ram said:
Selassie I said:
Dudes,,,,

He's a big part of our family. Loves everyone he sees.

Yeah I bet he is. My dad had a parrot back in the old country and grew real attached to him. Anyway, I don't want to spoil the mood. I 2nd the motion. Rasta new ROD mascot!

superfan24

Starter
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:
In addition to the congo line...

My parrot "Rasta" would also like to dedicate a little dance to all of you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNMv-05pR0[/youtube]

It's a time for celebration my Brethren !!!
That freaking parrot cracked me up. Maybe we can use him in pre-game luck rituals???? Rasta the ROD mascot???

Definitely!!!!! That parrot is awesome. Love the name too, Selassie.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey,,,

I'm glad my little green man could help raise everyone's spirits.

The feathers underneath his wings are red, the tip of his tail is yellow , and he's obviously got plenty of green .... Rasta colors, and my affinity for all that made naming him very easy.

He has a huge vocabulary. Maybe I'll be able to share more of his antics with all of you when another appropriate situation presents itself.

:mrgreen:

Anonymous

Ram Quixote said:
I'm not excited, but I am optimistic. :yessir: :yawn: I just can't get excited in a January the Rams aren't playing. My adrenaline level will jump at the start of FA, once we see how these guys intend to improve our team.

Well I'm excited. I've waited for this for years. The first clue will be the FAs that seriously consider the Rams...and this will improve each year. Drafting will greatly improve. The Rams are back!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
I assure you my level of excitement will rise exponentially as the draft draws near. I'm kind of still in mourning over the Spagmeister. I had real high hopes for him, and kinda grew attached to him as a coach, but this too shall pass. I like what Fish is putting together, and like I said once before, I've always admired him as a coach and how tough his teams have always been.

He has great interviews too. And, ya know, that's kind of important to the guy who posts most of them. :ww:

Yeah - me too.

And that is pretty funny about the interviews.... definitely not Spags' strong suit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Change the culture of losing...got no prob with that!!