Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:
If I had a concern; it would be his instincts. Not fighting for an interception has nothing to do with difficulty adjusting to an offense.

But, that said; he seems to say the right things off the field and has a good attitude. With more experience the light should come on.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts as well. To just stand there like a moron and watch the play unfold is unfathomable to me. Did he not watch the NFL growing up and know that the rules are different??? Does THAT really need to be coached to an NFL player?? Last time I saw something like that was when Plax spiked a live ball. Unreal. Quick better get "adjusted" to the game at this level soon. He is lucky he didn't get lit up on that block after the INT. WAKE UP KID!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
sorry, but i'd be able to read if a ball was going to hit me (I probably wouldn't be able to catch it!!!) or fall short and into the other teams players hands - I'd make myself an ass and get in the way (even if it resulted in a 5yd penalty)

The quickest way to lose is if the opposition have the ball.

diggity

Rookie
The RAMS just need to get him on the field. I've watched other WRs being used around the league. And, for the most part...none of them are doing anything that would be even remotely considered too complicated for Quick to do. Get him out there!
GO RAMS!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
diggity said:
The RAMS just need to get him on the field. I've watched other WRs being used around the league. And, for the most part...none of them are doing anything that would be even remotely considered too complicated for Quick to do. Get him out there!
GO RAMS!!!!!!

Yep. Get him some feel for the game. He has the physical tools. I think they'll work him in some more expecting him to really get it before the start of next season. I gotta figure it's hard for the coaches to put yet another rookie on the field for Sam to rely on. If the guy was up to speed it wouldn't be such a big deal. But putting Gibby in there makes more sense right now on most plays. Having Givens go in to stretch the field gives another dimension as well. Putting BQuick in there just doesn't pay the dividends YET. Gibson may be viewed as a lifelong journeynman but he runs very good routes and plays tall for a 6 footer.

I'd like to see BQ get more reps. But I'm not surprised he hasn't. Time will tell on him but it's not like other big time receivers haven't started slow while they learned the NFL game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
diggity said:
GO RAMS!!!!!!

Yep. Get him some feel for the game. He has the physical tools. I think they'll work him in some more expecting him to really get it before the start of next season. I gotta figure it's hard for the coaches to put yet another rookie on the field for Sam to rely on. If the guy was up to speed it wouldn't be such a big deal. But putting Gibby in there makes more sense right now on most plays. Having Givens go in to stretch the field gives another dimension as well. Putting BQuick in there just doesn't pay the dividends YET. Gibson may be viewed as a lifelong journeynman but he runs very good routes and plays tall for a 6 footer.

I'd like to see BQ get more reps. But I'm not surprised he hasn't. Time will tell on him but it's not like other big time receivers haven't started slow while they learned the NFL game.

I would agree and bow to Stu's expertise in this area ,he should know whether we need to include the guy in our offense or......

.........bar BQ :shock: