Brian Quick Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
No way. We saw flashes of an avg WR which this team has not had in a LONG time. Lets not get carried away. Projected out over season he would've been avg but even still that is great for this team. But no not pro bowl level. No way we should pass on Parker or White unless Scherff falls.
You can make the argument that Quick was putting up very good numbers with the likes of Austin Davis throwing to him. How effective were the rest of the WR corp in comparison once Quick went down?

Kenny Britt was the most productive, and only real threat after Quick was lost, and he was so under utilized in relationship to what he could have been, because the QBs just couldn't deliver. When you hear the pundits talk about the Rams, you rarely hear them say the WR corp was the reason for last year. It is almost ALWAYS, the subpar QB play.

For me, the people clamoring about them taking one of the WRs just don't follow this team closely enough to really understand. They are stuck in the mindset of "we have to throw it 40 times" to have a chance to win. I call it the "Madden" mindset. This just isn't who this team will ever be with Fisher.

Upgrade the QB play to even "better than average", and this WR corp, Brian Quick included, is very good. All-Pro? who cares? That's for FF buffs.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This just isn't who this team will ever be with Fisher.

Upgrade the QB play to even "better than average", and this WR corp, Brian Quick included, is very good. All-Pro? who cares? That's for FF buffs.

I agree with this.