Brian Quick on His Progression & Working With Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quick is a humble guy, have to like attitude
train

Yeah. I like the humility. He's not the strongest interview. But I like that he seems to have his head on straight.

Schottenheimer stated in another interview yesterday that Quick is having the strongest camp at WR. Woot!

lockdnram21

Legend
Yeah. I like the humility. He's not the strongest interview. But I like that he seems to have his head on straight.

Schottenheimer stated in another interview yesterday that Quick is having the strongest camp at WR. Woot!
yea he seemed nervous but he seems that he knows he has to perform this year

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Thanks RamWoodie, I sure hope he (Quick) has a good year. I am a realist if he has 50 catches 850+ yds and 5+tds that will be a very good season. of course I would like even more but this sort of production would give me great hope for his continued development into a top 15 WR.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Thanks RamWoodie, I sure hope he (Quick) has a good year. I am a realist if he has 50 catches 850+ yds and 5+tds that will be a very good season. of course I would like even more but this sort of production would give me great hope for his continued development into a top 15 WR.

I think 5 TDs is very low if he's going to be a starter. We need to feed him the ball in the red zone constantly against those tiny DBs he will be facing most of the time. Did you see the fade pass from Clemens against the 49ers last year? It was a beauty!

RamWoodie

Legend
LOL! I've just been a fan of the guy that has to EARN IT...and does. I think Quick is that kind of guy. Of course it has to translate to actual games...but I think Quick is just that "kind of guy" that learns best ON THE FIELD...he's a hands on guy...and that meant...it takes time.

I have to admit I thought he could come in year one and produce...but the reality hit, that Quick needed to grow in the mental aspect. I think he's there!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think 5 TDs is very low if he's going to be a starter. We need to feed him the ball in the red zone constantly against those tiny DBs he will be facing most of the time. Did you see the fade pass from Clemens against the 49ers last year? It was a beauty!
I do remember, and boy I hope he catches 10 TD's but I don't want to expect to much. If he develops, progresses on the field and becomes a prime target for Bradshaw he will eventually be what we all hope and think he can be.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I do remember, and boy I hope he catches 10 TD's but I don't want to expect to much. If he develops, progresses on the field and becomes a prime target for Bradshaw he will eventually be what we all hope and think he can be.

Terry_Bradshaw.jpg

:sneaky:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
imagesJY869INC.jpg
OOPs! Watching Rocky for the first time with my 10 year old. must have taken me back a bunch of years. Great movie, still holds up he is Watching it and not complaining.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Get used to the attention Brian, I'm expecting big things from you....1250 yards & 15 td's.....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
AFROS

America's Fastest Receivers On Sundays

:LOL: