Brian Quick on His Progression & Working With Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must have missed the thread where we talked about how hot Casey Philips is?

man, all this time when i saw those earlier headlines i thought it was a guy doing the interview. i will go back and search for her interviews. she doesn't ask any dumb questions either. smart and hot, a good combination.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He had 4 TDs last year and he hardly played. I'd say 5 would be a major disappointment!
I believe he actually has had 4 td's in his career over 31 games, I too would love more but at this point a somewhat make it or break it. The coaches will certainly start to really question his potential future contribution, I am hoping for some growth to build on in the years to come.
P.S I am kinda digging this double thread thing going on here.

lockdnram21

Legend
im thinking 45 catches 700 yds 5 tds i think were going to be spreading the ball around and were going to run the ball a lot

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
im thinking 45 catches 700 yds 5 tds i think were going to be spreading the ball around and were going to run the ball a lot
Yeah I agree, pretty inline with what I am thinking and I would consider that kind of production successful and growth on his part.