Brian Billick out at FOX Sports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I have the whole Fox Network (and all the subsidiaries) blocked so I've not seen him "perform" for many years. I'm ambivalent about this. :D

I sorta miss the Simpsons though. :(

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have the whole Fox Network (and all the subsidiaries) blocked so I've not seen him "perform" for many years. I'm ambivalent about this. :D

I sorta miss the Simpsons though. :(
Really? You don't watch Howie, Terry, Jimmy, and that other guy... oh yeah - Curt Menafee? Fox is worth watching just for the interaction between Terry and Howie. That CBS team is unwatchable IMO. Also, that would mean you don't watch any NFC games?

Name
JP
Really? You don't watch Howie, Terry, Jimmy, and that other guy... oh yeah - Curt Menafee? Fox is worth watching just for the interaction between Terry and Howie. That CBS team is unwatchable IMO. Also, that would mean you don't watch any NFC games?

CBS pre game show is just awful. Fox kills it in ratings every year.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 liking Fox:

I watched a "news" program on Fox about 7 years ago and soon realized that they were just pushing a political agenda and completely uninterested in the truth or balanced coverage. I decided not to encourage that type of behavior by watching anything they broadcast. It's one man's crusade for truth in reporting the news and political happenings. It's not something that I expect others to do but I believe in the principles on which our country was founded. We already have enough countries that broadcast propaganda in the world. Not to mention the racial and sexual bigotry they espouse.

I'm not going to have a political discussion here so posters will be wasting their time if they attempt one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I watched a "news" program on Fox about 7 years ago and soon realized that they were just pushing a political agenda and completely uninterested in the truth or balanced coverage. I decided not to encourage that type of behavior by watching anything they broadcast. It's one man's crusade for truth in reporting the news and political happenings. It's not something that I expect others to do but I believe in the principles on which our country was founded. We already have enough countries that broadcast propaganda in the world. Not to mention the racial and sexual bigotry they espouse.

I'm not going to have a political discussion here so posters will be wasting their time if they attempt one.
My only response - MSNBC. Guess you shouldn't watch NBC either.