Brady Won't Watch The Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pick red apples on a sunlit meadow? Really? Plow the shit out of Gisele on a sunlit meadow I can get behind as a pretty good alternative. But pick red apples? Who the hell comes up with this shit? I don't care if the guy is gay but it is looking more and more to me that Gisele is a smoke screen.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pick red apples on a sunlit meadow? Really? Plow the shyte out of Gisele on a sunlit meadow I can get behind as a pretty good alternative. But pick red apples? Who the hell comes up with this shyte? I don't care if the guy is gay but it is looking more and more to me that Gisele is a smoke screen.

I saw that Pantene commercial with Giselle in it. Am I the only one that doesn't find her attractive? Not saying she's ugly, she looks more scary than supermodel.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I saw that Pantene commercial with Giselle in it. Am I the only one that doesn't find her attractive? Not saying she's ugly, she looks more scary than supermodel.

Most of the supermodel types are too fuckin skinny for me and she is no exception. Pretty faces but not much else as far as I am concerned.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pick red apples on a sunlit meadow? Really? Plow the shyte out of Gisele on a sunlit meadow I can get behind as a pretty good alternative. But pick red apples? Who the hell comes up with this shyte? I don't care if the guy is gay but it is looking more and more to me that Gisele is a smoke screen.

Of course if he is gay, there is nothing wrong with that......:lol::razz::razz::razz::woot::bigup::bigup::bigup: