Brady Won't Watch The Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
First his coach comes out and makes a stupid statement about a play that his team perfected, refusing to even give the name of his former receiver, and then pretty boy comes out and says he won't watch the Super Bowl. I hope that the number of Patriot haters in the world has doubled in the last couple days.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
NFL should fine him for this.... just think how his statement negatively impacts advertisers. I would be pissed if I was a madison ave exec.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
1510968_662643743782317_1255426373_n.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Way to toe the company line for a league that made ya a multimillionaire ya puke , I agree he should be fined,he doesn't have to watch ,but he sure as hell doesn't have to say he isn't either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What a coincidence. The Super Bowl isn't going to watch him either.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
...and I would STILL root for that team over the shitchickens had they won.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The City of Omaha needs to contact Manning so that if he wins they can copycat the Disney World commercials.

"Payton Manning you just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do"?

"I'm going to Omaha".

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Way to toe the company line for a league that made ya a multimillionaire ya puke , I agree he should be fined,he doesn't have to watch ,but he sure as hell doesn't have to say he isn't either.
He's all about ME. ToME BraME