Brady: Super Bowl XLIX victory 'absolutely not' tainted

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"I've dealt with a lot of adversity over the course of my career and my life. ... In life, so much is about ups and downs. And certainly I accept my role as a public figure and I think a lot of it, you take the good with the bad. And dealing with different adversities in life, you just try to do the best you can do."
Your biggest adversity is the fact that everyone thinks you're a dick.
So, good luck with that.

tom-brady-high-fiver.gif

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
So we all hate on Brady after his team possibly cheated us out of a ring. Not proved, just alleged. So we hate 'em. They won what, 6 Superbowls during this run? So everybody hates 'em. Then they are caught and convicted of the same thing 6 year later.

Here's the thing, I suspect that many QB's prefer their balls at specific inflation(s) due to hand size, weather conditions etc. I saw a TV interview with Jesse Palmer (probable NFL advocate) who said this is not out of the norm. I read this elsewhere as well so I am not shocked the Perpetratiots or Brady did this.
But,, they / he lied about it. This leads me to believe they were aware of the rules they were attempting to circumvent and for that should be penalized.

The beauty in all this to me is we are getting a sliver of retribution for the cheating they did in our Superbowl and this will tarnish their shiny machine forever.

4 games for Tom and the team is fined $250k to make an example of them.

I'd still rather have the 2001 ring.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think Brady won the Super Bowl fair and square (unless something else comes out and they did something else)... I think they would have won the deflate gate game fair and square (he did better with the replaced footballs) as well...

The rest of the games are question though.