Brady Quinn and Austin Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Fact is, no matter who the Rams signed, there would be plenty of fans not happy with the choices. Austin Davis and Brady Quinn are now Rams and I'm behind them 100%.

GO RAMS!!!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why Brady Quinn? I don't understand.

Familiarity with the Seahawks...veteran presence...played under Chudzinski, one of the many influences on Brian Shottenheimer.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now that the Rams have signed Quinn it makes me like Clemens even more...Guess I will never understand the process because everytime Brady Quinn played he flat out sucked. Tyler Thigpen who did not suck in 2008 threw well, but did not get signed. Guess Quinn has better hair!

superfan24

Starter
I'm for one am pleased that the Rams signed BQ. :D
Does everyone believe Clemens will 100% start Monday night?

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
First of all it's Kellen Effing Clemons now! This guy is playing on house money nobody expects results why not air it out if he throws a pick it's expected if he throws a touchdown HELL YEAH,Jake Dellhomme was nobody did well then became Jake Dellhomme again Rich Gannon bounced around a while got right led his team to a Super. Bowl Derek Anderson, Mark Rypien guys like that had nowhere to go but up. I'm now on the Kellen Effing clemons train ALL ABOARD!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Brady Quinn was on the Seattle Seahawks earlier in the season.

They signed him and started picking his brain right away.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He played with the Jets earlier this year. He also played with the Seahawks through the preseason, so he should be able to give use some inside info for the MNF game.
Yup perfect guy to run the scout team in practice while Davis takes a few reps with the ones

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think this was the best decision by far. Quinn actually has a strong arm and he keeps his eyes downfield even under pressure. We have no reason to expect anything spectacular but I believe later on this year Quinn will get the opportunity to play. We have nothing to lose. :cheese:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
screenshot_133.png
I feel silly now.