Brady Denied Another Hearing For Cheating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Brady - QB - Patriots
The Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has denied Tom Brady's request for a rehearing in his Deflategate case.

Brady's next course of action is to appeal to the Supreme Court. It's looking more and more likely that Brady will have to serve his four-game ban to open the season. Jimmy Garoppolo is penciled in as the Weeks 1-4 starter.

per rotoworld.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

Hey Tom Terrific... how bout you stop wasting our time with your bullshit. Fuck Off!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Disapproved....Resubmit in 30 days for further disapproval!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Brady Denied
giphy.gif

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@jrry32 was not big on Jimmy Garoppolo so I guess we are going to see what the Eastern Illinois University product is made of.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody needs to let that D bag Ben Affleck know about this. And have a video going when he hears.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!
Ditto!! " The Sun is shining brightly, it's wonderful news to wake up to! Party Time!!:yess::yay::pillowfight::football::grouphug::banana::rockon::cheers::snicker:
49302dafdd7bce83440467210cd7d871.jpg
Cele. Cigar.gif
Dancing Ape.gif

Fist Bump.gif
Happy Baby.gif
Klein & Other Rams 1975.jpg
rotfl.PNG
Somebody stop me.gif
IMG_51954121005792.jpeg

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I hope he comes back game five only to be sent packing - for good - a la Steve Young. This has gone on WAY too long.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Why is it that something that seems like it should make us all happy actually hurts the Rams?? :palm:

Now, unless he appeals to the Supreme Court, he will miss the Patriots opening game against the Cardinals. Would much rather of had Brady at the helm than Garoppolo.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Just to clarify, he isn't in trouble for cheating. They didn't prove definitively he cheated. He was suspended for obstructing the investigation process.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just to clarify, he isn't in trouble for cheating. They didn't prove definitively he cheated. He was suspended for obstructing the investigation process.

Correct and people forget that but even still he is making himself look like an entitled turd.

We all know he knew what was going on, if he had a brain he'd take the suspension and let everyone forget about it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Correct and people forget that but even still he is making himself look like an entitled turd.

We all know he knew what was going on, if he had a brain he'd take the suspension and let everyone forget about it.
Exsactly.
Had he served his suspension last year, most people would already forgotten about it.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

I agree. He could have served his suspension last year and been done with it. It wouldn't even be him conceding he cheated, but just taking the punishment for not cooperating. I think there may be larger goals at play here, perhaps the NFLPA is using this as a test to try and take Goodell's power away. Who knows. Doesn't look like they are winning any time soon.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Exsactly.
Had he served his suspension last year, most people would already forgotten about it.

His ego is really getting the best of him, and the NFL isn't helping.

It's really getting on my nerves and I fucking hope they go 0-4 in the games he misses and that ends up keeping them out of the playoffs.

If that happens it'll be delicious to watch the media beat on his ass about it.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
His ego is really getting the best of him, and the NFL isn't helping.

It's really getting on my nerves and I freaking hope they go 0-4 in the games he misses and that ends up keeping them out of the playoffs.

If that happens it'll be delicious to watch the media beat on his ass about it.
I was wondering that, but I guess it's just a pissing contest at this point.

It would be great if they calculated his pay for those 4 games he was supposed to miss, and accrued interest on and then extended the number of games by the that new monetary value relative to his current pay per game.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
This is definitely a case of "the coverup is worse than the crime". I think there are a lot of adjustments of equipment that happen that get overlooked, or not discovered. (corking of bats, stickum, hgh) and they all taint the game.

There is a general arrogance with Brady, and the Patriots that makes them feel untouchable. That said, I think a lot of teams "adjusted" the air in the balls. Obfuscation is the bigger infraction here.

I have conflicting feelings about this one. It seems my high school is developing a reputation for cheaters: first Barry Bonds, now Brady. Must have been something in the cafeteria food. :( Embarrassing.