Brady Denied Another Hearing For Cheating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
The obsessive hatred of Tom Brady on this board comes across as so petty...

I don't care about any obsessive hatred: I do care about any player, coach, other team representative, or league representative screwing with the integrity of the game. Goodall needs to go down too!!!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Whatever dude. I've been to several GA v GT games through the years during Thanksgiving breaks. My brother is a Tech Grad.

Like I said... what's articulated here is genius compared to the crap spewed from dawg fans. No comparison. So get off your high horse man... you're the 1st and only high brow dawg fan I've ever talked to. Maybe someday you can get a Tech Grad to hire you if you're fortunate.

In a glass house... hold on to your stones.

See what I mean, inferiority complex. Ad hominem attacks always make for a strong argument... And seriously, we don't care about Tech. Y'all are so far down the list of UGA "rivals" because y'all are rarely a threat. Tech has only won 2 games in the past 15 years. It's not a rivalry, it's a pummeling.

And not that my education is any of your business but I'm a Terry student in Accounting. That's a top 5 Accounting program in the country. I won't need to rely on the kindness of Tech grads to get a job, I'm practically guaranteed one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
See what I mean, inferiority complex. Ad hominem attacks always make for a strong argument... And seriously, we don't care about Tech. Y'all are so far down the list of UGA "rivals" because y'all are rarely a threat. Tech has only won 2 games in the past 15 years. It's not a rivalry, it's a pummeling.

And not that my education is any of your business but I'm a Terry student in Accounting. That's a top 5 Accounting program in the country. I won't need to rely on the kindness of Tech grads to get a job, I'm practically guaranteed one.

You started this by saying Tech has "short man's syndrome". Must have touched a nerve.

Your dislike of Tech was crystal clear from the start. You can pretend otherwise, but you're not fooling anyone. There is no team in the Country that GA hates losing to more. That shit ain't ever going away.

Ram fans have a history with the cheaters and that shit ain't going away either.

Seems like a simple concept that someone like you should be able to grasp very easily.

You wanna come on here and tell us we sound petty because of our history... yeah that's not gonna continue. I was trying to show you the other side. You don't like it... too bad.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
You started this by saying Tech has "short man's syndrome". Must have touched a nerve.

Your dislike of Tech was crystal clear from the start. You can pretend otherwise, but you're not fooling anyone. There is no team in the Country that GA hates losing to more. That crap ain't ever going away.

Ram fans have a history with the cheaters and that crap ain't going away either.

Seems like a simple concept that someone like you should be able to grasp very easily.

You wanna come on here and tell us we sound petty because of our history... yeah that's not gonna continue. I was trying to show you the other side. You don't like it... too bad.

What other side?? I went to the first Tech game of the year when my brother was in school and all the students were cheering "Down with Georgia." We weren't playing them till the last game of the year... You don't see that at UGA.

We don't like losing to y'all because: 1. Tech teams are generally athletically inferior and 2. Tech fans never shut up when they win one game every 7 years. Other than that we don't give Tech a single thought. Ask any UGA student who our biggest rival is and I doubt a single one would say Tech. Ask a GT student who their biggest rival is and the answer is always Georgia. Most students I know put GT in the same category as Georgia Southern, rarely ever a threat and both schools are obsessed with beating UGA.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What other side?? I went to the first Tech game of the year when my brother was in school and all the students were cheering "Down with Georgia." We weren't playing them till the last game of the year... You don't see that at UGA.

We don't like losing to y'all because: 1. Tech teams are generally athletically inferior and 2. Tech fans never shut up when they win one game every 7 years. Other than that we don't give Tech a single thought. Ask any UGA student who our biggest rival is and I doubt a single one would say Tech. Ask a GT student who their biggest rival is and the answer is always Georgia. Most students I know put GT in the same category as Georgia Southern, rarely ever a threat and both schools are obsessed with beating UGA.

Look Dawg. You know what the other side is. I struck a nerve with you about GT.

Don't continue with the deflection.

BTW... just to make sure that you're clear on how GA and GT stack up.

Tech has 4 claimed national titles and 3 unclaimed national titles.

GA has 2 claimed and 4 unclaimed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't call anyone petty, I said the obsession was petty. There's a difference. You're holding onto hatred for crap that went down almost 20 years ago. And still Tom Brady bashing threads pop up here all the time. Let it go.

Ever go to a game? Fans boo players all the time. Fans have players they hate. It's part of the fun of sports. And if we can't hate on Brady, the Cheatriot, then who the hell can we hate on? He helped to rob our team of a Super bowl! It's a big deal.
There are a bunch more football players that get hate around here too. Will you be chiming in on those threads also. I am guessing you are a Gurley fan and not a Rams fan. If that is the case then you can't understand and should keep your critique to yourself.