Bradfords@Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah they will need to make a BIG move this draft or the next one.

I'm OK with how these guys are handling their business.
Overall me too.
A lot more positive than negative, that is for sure. I particularly like how they handle the draft. Trade down, don't panic, have a plan.
I hold out hope for Foles to progress. It is sort of interesting that the Rams and Eagles are both struggling with some similar things in the passing game. O line play and receivers that seem to have a hard time getting open. In defense of Foles its not like he is often missing wide open receivers....a lot of times guys are covered up....the option is hold the ball or check down.
At some point the run game, play action and finding a middle range passing game should help him greatly....the missing middle range passing game 10-15 yards is really hurting the team.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He is TERRIBLE.

No, he isn't.

He's not great, either, but I don't get why Sam Bradford is the chosen QB to be so scrutinized. A plethora of QBs all have their flaws, he's not any different.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I personally don't care about picks. The draft has become so overrated.

Oh look another drop by Sam Bradford...err Darren Sproles.

What? That his how our entire team has been built. Overrated?

Yes but we didn't before so nothing has changed but we
1) traded Bradford with the all the stupid faces he makes. All of his salary too.
2) got a 2nd round pick and if the Eagles and Sam keep it up it will be a high 2nd round pick.
Win win in my book

I hated the faces. Couldn't stand them. It's as if Sam thought that none of it was on him. It was very immature too IMO.

I'll gladly take the extra second but I think I would have rather traded with the Browns. Josh McCown and a first rounder would do. Supposedly Cleveland was willing to trade a first. If they throw in McCown it is even better because McCown looked better than Foles and he is clearly better than Sam. I guess the fact that he is 36 kind of hurts that idea.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No, he isn't.

He's not great, either, but I don't get why Sam Bradford is the chosen QB to be so scrutinized. A plethora of QBs all have their flaws, he's not any different.

He's a huge letdown IMO, I was expecting a franchise QB but got a journeyman who is mediocre and sometimes worse.

6.45 YPA (30th in the NFL)
9 TD's to 10 INT's (10 INT's ties him for the most in the NFL)
76.4 rating (29th in the NFL)

And the worst of all IMO is he is 20th in completion % and all he does is throw checkdowns.

This trade was fantastic.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've never understood this boards fascination with body language.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who is this Sam Bradford you all are talking about?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Who is this Sam Bradford you all are talking about?
latest

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't for the life of me understand the fascination of bashing or glorifying Bradford...The only thing left is to see is what pick the trade brings...Other than that i'm growing real tired of the discussion...He's not here, never will be again... I'd rather concentrate on the Rams rather than the Eagles...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a huge letdown IMO, I was expecting a franchise QB but got a journeyman who is mediocre and sometimes worse.

6.45 YPA (30th in the NFL)
9 TD's to 10 INT's (10 INT's ties him for the most in the NFL)
76.4 rating (29th in the NFL)

And the worst of all IMO is he is 20th in completion % and all he does is throw checkdowns.

This trade was fantastic.
Compare those numbers to the output of the offense the previous 2 years. Eek!
1 more game, thats all we need is 1 more game

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What? That his how our entire team has been built. Overrated?

I hated the faces. Couldn't stand them. It's as if Sam thought that none of it was on him. It was very immature too IMO.

I'll gladly take the extra second but I think I would have rather traded with the Browns. Josh McCown and a first rounder would do. Supposedly Cleveland was willing to trade a first. If they throw in McCown it is even better because McCown looked better than Foles and he is clearly better than Sam. I guess the fact that he is 36 kind of hurts that idea.

Wasn't McCown signed this offseason? I don't think he could be traded that soon.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't McCown signed this offseason? I don't think he could be traded that soon.
Lol. Yeah, he signed on March 3rd, and the trade was on the 10th.
IIRC, that was the issue with Cleveland as a trade partner, they may have offered a 1st rounder but then the Rams would have no QB.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whether some here like it or not, Sam Bradford will be of interest to many Rams fans and ROD members for years to come. He was our #1 draft pick and came to us with great expectations.

For some he was a hero who tried to prevail through injuries and while being surrounded by a bad supporting cast did the best he could. For others he was a bum who showed little passion, kept the Rams from signing better players in free agency due to his contract, and then refused to sign a team friendly contract prior to being traded.

Some want him to do well and others want him to fail. Either way, right or wrong, what happens to him from now on will be interesting to many of our members, so we will continue to keep tabs on him.

What continues to puzzle me is why in any threads about Sam Bradford there will be those who take the time to post their displeasure over the topic of Sam Bradford being brought up. :shades:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Whether some here like it or not, Sam Bradford will be of interest to many Rams fans and ROD members for years to come. He was our #1 draft pick and came to us with great expectations.

For some he was a hero who tried to prevail through injuries and while being surrounded by a bad supporting cast did the best he could. For others he was a bum who showed little passion, kept the Rams from signing better players in free agency due to his contract, and then refused to sign a team friendly contract prior to being traded.

Some want him to do well and others want him to fail. Either way, right or wrong, what happens to him from now on will be interesting to many of our members, so we will continue to keep tabs on him.

What continues to puzzle me is why in any threads about Sam Bradford there will be those who take the time to post their displeasure over the topic of Sam Bradford being brought up. :shades:

That was kind of the point of me posting...It won't happen again, trust me...You guys knock yourselves out over it...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I don't understand people posting about how on-topic content shouldn't be posted because it bothers them.

Here's the thing - I spend a lot of time on this site - and I don't have nearly enough time to read everything that is posted. (darn this having to work thing). So if I'm not interested I skip it. If I am interested and don't have time, I skip it. I don't expect the site to just be a digest of my interests (though that WOULD be a nice change :-D )

OTOH, if you really want to, you can put out a tweet whenever there is a new post that Akrasian would be interested in. Maybe that would inspire me to join Twitter.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Keep on keeping on, Sam. I hope the Eagles lose the rest of their games this year.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I personally don't care about picks. The draft has become so overrated.

Oh look another drop by Sam Bradford...err Darren Sproles.
Just remember one loss could be the difference between Isaiah Pead or Lavonte David.

Athos

Legend
Sammy leading us to a high 2nd. Nothing to complain about there.

Gotta remember though, Foles ain't lighting it up. Sam is top 10 is yards. Granted, that's because they have a dreadful running game, but that actually is more impressive, since Foles now most certainly does. Sam also has a better completion %. And that 9TD/10INT split isn't really any worse than Foles 6TD/5INT split. Yikes.

You have Hoyer, KraperDoodle, McCown, Cousins, and Tyrod Taylor outperforming him. It isn't as if those teams actually have THAT MUCH more offensive talent, if more at all, than we do. Or O-Lines that are lightyears better.

Foles just gotta produce more.

Anyway, same from 14TD/4INT (what should have at least been 15 or 16TD/4INT) before being destroyed by that former Carolina turd. Never shall we know what he could have been minus the injury or plus Ciggy's more competent play calling.

Like I said.

The QB trade is still a wash. Iggles are 3-4, we're 3-3.

I would just like our starting QB to start completing AT LEAST 62% of his passes. 21 QBs in the NFL are doing that. Foles isn't one of them. He's 28th in that regard.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mine is always tongue in cheek... but I'll leave it to those that feel compelled to discuss him.

Sorry....

MrMotes

Starter
#1 pick in the draft, failed to become our franchise QB. I know i'm interested in his career...