Bradfords@Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Oh look. A dropped TD pass that hit the receiver in the hands...

Sammy can't catch a break.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sam must over throw or throw a tough to catch ball because what looks to be a catchable ball is often dropped.
He sure looks to over throw it to me.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sam must over throw or throw a tough to catch ball because what looks to be a catchable ball is often dropped.

He does sometimes yeah. He fires everything with a laser cannon. That said - in the end zone like that with a linebacker lurking you have to throw it hard. His guys have got to make plays for him too.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And we lead the league in drops?? TG we got rid of that rat bastard.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yes Eagles are going to lose and Bradford still going to start, that trade is looking really good right now. We get to keep our 4th!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
These Eagles receivers are making me feel better about the Ram receivers.

They look like they've got some psychological complex where they just don't believe they're gonna catch the ball, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I like our guys but they just go missing for too long periods. Need more consistency.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Another "survivor" week win for me.

Come take it.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fucking A I am SO glad Bradford is gone.

He is TERRIBLE.

Trading out of that #2 overall to WASH is the best thing this FO has done. Getting the trade done to dump Bradford was the second best.

fearsomefour

Legend
freaking A I am SO glad Bradford is gone.

He is TERRIBLE.

Trading out of that #2 overall to WASH is the best thing this FO has done. Getting the trade done to dump Bradford was the second best.
Finding a Quarterback to be the guy for the next ten years will be third.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yes and no.
Getting an extra pick was great.
Unfortunately we still don't have an answer at QB.
Yes but we didn't before so nothing has changed but we
1) traded Bradford with the all the stupid faces he makes. All of his salary too.
2) got a 2nd round pick and if the Eagles and Sam keep it up it will be a high 2nd round pick.
Win win in my book

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes but we didn't before so nothing has changed but we
1) traded Bradford with the all the stupid faces he makes. All of his salary too.
2) got a 2nd round pick and if the Eagles and Sam keep it up it will be a high 2nd round pick.
Win win in my book
Saving money on ineffective QBs is good in a way I guess.
The extra pick is great.