Bradford will take us to the Show in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I have premonitions.... always had them. I know when earthquakes hit before they hit, and I knew Bradford would have a season-ending injury during the Cleveland game before the game started. Now, I see Bradford coming back with the Rams for the 2015 season, and continue to play like we saw in the 1st quarter against Cleveland. The Super Bowl is in San Francisco, and it will be a media blitz for the NFL, with both Michael Sam's story and Sam's comeback-story dominating the headlines. How ironic, for the Rams to win the SB in the whiners' new stadium. Bank it!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It won't be an easy road, there might even be a QB controvery with a new QB on the scene, but in the end, Bradford's natural talent will win out and will finally be evident on the field week after week. The critics will have a field-day... it's going to be another painful off-season. But that will just make the SB-Victory all that much sweeter.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hey, that's what sports are all about. Having something to believe in. WTF not?

AZRamsFan93

I have premonitions.... always had them. I know when earthquakes hit before they hit, and I knew Bradford would have a season-ending injury during the Cleveland game before the game started. Now, I see Bradford coming back with the Rams for the 2015 season, and continue to play like we saw in the 1st quarter against Cleveland. The Super Bowl is in San Francisco, and it will be a media blitz for the NFL, with both Michael Sam's story and Sam's comeback-story dominating the headlines. How ironic, for the Rams to win the SB in the whiners' new stadium. Bank it!!!
You do know that things you post on the Internet are here forever, right?

lockdnram21

Legend
He might not be ready by the beginning of next season. Ive heard a retare takes longer. Also I highly doubt rams pay him that salary coming off 2 acl tares. Wishful thinking. That sip has sailed

Irish

Starter
cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This injury was the final straw for me. I have absolutely zero confidence that he can play a full season anymore which is sad. I really believed this was his year to blow all the haters out of the water, and now I've completely done a 180.

I will never talk shit about him, and I won't ever wish an injury on him. But his time as a 15 mil per year QB is over. If we bring him back for like a 3 million prove it deal if we can't pick up a top guy in the draft, I'm all for it. But WE MUST have a contingency plan in place. We can't keep having the rug pulled out from our rebuilds and starting over.

RamzFanz

Damnit
@Stranger , what you're doing is the equivalent of drunk dialing your ex.

drunk_dialing_my_ex-32015.gif

I secretly hope they will announce there was a hair or something on the MRI and he'll be starting week one, but I would never say it publicly!

Last edited:

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Re tearing an ACL is really bad news.

I'm not going to say it's impossible Bradford plays again...but the deck is stacked against him being a starter again.

I feel bad for him, but I do think it's probably time to move on.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just think the guy has it in him. I don't think he's going to be satisfied walking away from the game this way. He'll do what it takes to get back on the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
umm.gif

Just breakin' your balls, Stranger. Hope you're right.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Actually LSD would be more appropriate - it's a hallucinogen.:cautious:

umm.gif

Just breakin' your balls, Stranger. Hope you're right.
:LOL: (Was that from Im Bruges ?)

I don't often agree with Stranger, but when I do, I drink Kool-Aid.

Bradford ends up with a 'bionic' knee (new procedure), comes back and does take us to the SB, in Frisco.
Meanwhile, we end up picking in the first 5, grab a great QB prospect who sits behind Bradford for 4-5 years, ala Rodgers, and begin what is going to be at minimum, a 10 year dynasty.

Last edited:

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
I don't often agree with Stranger, but when I do, I drink Kool-Aid.

Bradford ends up with a 'bionic' knee (new procedure), comes back and does take us to the SB, in Frisco.
Meanwhile, we end up picking in the first 5, grab a great QB prospect who sits behind Bradford for 4-5 years, ala Rodgers, and begin what is going to be at minimum, a 10 year dynasty.
:cautious:

Pour me a glass of that stuff!