Bradford will take us to the Show in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I just think the guy has it in him. I don't think he's going to be satisfied walking away from the game this way. He'll do what it takes to get back on the field.
he better hope his body can handle whatever it tskes. Dont think he will get anymore chances with the rams

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's how its gonna play out. Hill will play well enough for the Rams to win 9-10 games this year. He comes back next year on a reasonbly good contract. After a 4-6 start in 2015, the Rams bring #8 off the bench who leads them to 6 straight wins heading in to the playoffs.
Then?
See OP

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I have premonitions.... always had them. I know when earthquakes hit before they hit, and I knew Bradford would have a season-ending injury during the Cleveland game before the game started. Now, I see Bradford coming back with the Rams for the 2015 season, and continue to play like we saw in the 1st quarter against Cleveland. The Super Bowl is in San Francisco, and it will be a media blitz for the NFL, with both Michael Sam's story and Sam's comeback-story dominating the headlines. How ironic, for the Rams to win the SB in the whiners' new stadium. Bank it!!!

I actually told my wife during the intro to the game that I had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen and in my mind I was thinking about Bradford.

Eerie how stuff like that works out on occasion.

Hope you're right about next year!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
:OT: This doesn't warrant a new thread, but I have read in several articles that "including the 2014 season, Bradford will have missed 31 out of 80 games".
It's really starting to piss me off - does this bother anyone else? The Rams gauranteed him $50M, which with this years salary, they will have paid.

They're also all saying he has most likely played his last down as a Ram? So that given,and assuming he plays again, (somewhere), and assuming he's not going to get a big paycheck form anybody, (and has already cashed in) , why would SB leave the Rams?:bueller:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually told my wife during the intro to the game that I had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen and in my mind I was thinking about Bradford.

yup, it was really really strong. I suppressed it, until it became real.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

Did you post that? Somebody posted an eerie prediction that came true in the GDT. Haven't gone back to find it.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I did too. The news that we had no major injuries and everyone important was coming back just didn't sit well with me. The Rams don't have that kind of luck.

It was like they were in a "luck" bubble and it burst.

My wife was walking through and asked if that was Bradford down and I said yeah. She says, you don't looked concerned. I replied, I expected it.