Bradford Throws In Front of 40,000-Preseason Grade A

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Beginning to think ROD needs a "Bradford" forum for all of the members who still carry a torch for the guy. I would rather read about players that currently wear our uniform.....

To be fair this is a general NFL forum as well as Rams. Hence the - between Rams and NFL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, I never thought I'd see this forum stoop to the level of "Go join an eagles forum, you sammy worshippers."

To be blatantly honest, that's just messed up.
To be blunt, how about I fucking talk about what I wanna talk about?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That's great, but I have been a member here for 5 years (after seeing Paul post about starting this forum at "the other site") and those who know me know I always supported Sam in a Rams uniform. I stopped going to "the other site" that day 5 years ago and have not returned, so I am clearly not interested in or worried about winning those people over.

P.S. what ties does Sam have to the Rams anymore? I am just curious. Do you mean as far as the trade and possible picks that have yet to be determined? If so, that is valid and I will be rooting for him to play just long enough to stay in for 51% of the snaps this year. Other than that, I wish the Eagles nothing but bad juju.

Just saying, that's the type of thing that not too many people on this site want to see. Just a warning that it might not help your point get across as well as you'd like.

That and lets be real here, the guy has played 100% of his career here and hasn't even been gone for a full year. That's still a very significant tie, lets not act like he's been gone for 7 years and we're still talking about whether or not he was the guy. He's been gone for a few months tops, that's still very fresh. You can say it's time for everyone to move on, but when not even one down of football has been played for either as a member of their new teams you can't say that it's not a significant tie. That's like saying that Pace, Faulk, Warner or Holt or any of the GSOT don't have significant ties to the Rams because they're not here anymore.

I just don't get the vitriol. This isn't much different from the Jackson situation, when a guy who's got significant ties to your team leaves, it's something you're going to be talking about for a while.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just saying, that's the type of thing that not too many people on this site want to see. Just a warning that it might not help your point get across as well as you'd like.

That and lets be real here, the guy has played 100% of his career here and hasn't even been gone for a full year. That's still a very significant tie, lets not act like he's been gone for 7 years and we're still talking about whether or not he was the guy. He's been gone for a few months tops, that's still very fresh. You can say it's time for everyone to move on, but when not even one down of football has been played for either as a member of their new teams you can't say that it's not a significant tie. That's like saying that Pace, Faulk, Warner or Holt or any of the GSOT don't have significant ties to the Rams because they're not here anymore.

I just don't get the vitriol. This isn't much different from the Jackson situation, when a guy who's got significant ties to your team leaves, it's something you're going to be talking about for a while.
No vitriol at all from me. Like I said, I carry no ill will at all towards Sam, I guess I am just jilted that he is now an Eagle and don't want to read about it. Kinda like breaking up, where you have no bad feelings towards the girl, but don't want to see pics of her with another dude either. I will just keep my nose outta the Bradford threads until I am over him, hahahaha.....

That said, I am not sure the comparison of Sam to some of the greatest Rams football players of all time is valid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No vitriol at all from me. Like I said, I carry no ill will at all towards Sam, I guess I am just jilted that he is now an Eagle and don't want to read about it. Kinda like breaking up, where you have no bad feelings towards the girl, but don't want to see pics of her with another dude either. I will just keep my nose outta the Bradford threads until I am over him, hahahaha.....
Well that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up and sharing your feelings.
I suggest we all sit in a circle and talk about our childhoods now.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do not know why, but for some reason I want to see Philly fall flat on their face this year. I mean, slightly more than I want them to every year. I don't usually wish ill will toward others, but Chip's moves have me scratching my head a bit. I mean, pretty much screw Philly.

I also hang on camp reports, and I appreciate every single post from whoever posts it. I read them all the time, and I wish I was even freaking there, but grading camp? Sam Bradford got an A? Sam Bradford showed up, threw the ball around and worked out. He also scored some touchdowns that didn't count, stayed upright because nobody hit him, and threw a pic that didn't count either, and he got graded on it by who?

I am just ready for the season.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up and sharing your feelings.
I suggest we all sit in a circle and talk about our childhoods now.
I hated my father... he never supported me in anything I did.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/8/11/9130313/philadelphia-eagles-fans-petition-pope-sam-bradford

Philadelphia Eagles Fans Petition Pope To Heal Sam Bradford's Knees
By 3k@3k_ on Aug 11, 2015

GettyImages-476965566.0.jpg

Franco Origlia/Getty Images

Unconventional coaching methods, this.

Don't question Eagles fans' willingness to go to new lengths.

With Pope Francis visiting Philadelphia in late September, Eagles fans have started a petition at change.org to have him bless the former Rams QB's knees:

The Pope is coming to Philly! Our city! With this Eagles season coming up, a lot of our Super Bowl hopes rely on Sam Bradford's knees staying healthy. So, with one of the most religious representatives in the world visiting our wonderful place we call home, how about we get him to bless Bradford's knees during his visit to Philly! This town deserves a Super Bowl, and a healthy Bradford is the only way we will have a parade down Broad Street! Please sign this petition and Go Eagles and Welcome to Philly, Pope Francis!!!!

Supporters reasons for signing include:

Sam Bradford deserves to be healed by the pope's blessing. he's humble and dedicated but has been plagued by injuries, this is his time to shine

I want to see a .gif of the Pope rubbing Bradford's knees

A healthy Bradford would be a... Godsend.

Pretty sure the Pontifex Maximus is a Saints fan, so don't hold your breath Eagles fans.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Like most have stated, Sam always looks good in Training Camp. We will see if he can get thru the preseason healthy. If he does then we will see if the numbers look as good when he has to go up against other teams defenses or playing in the various weather conditions that Philly has to offer.

I will be watching!!
Ditto's Bro'!!

A55VA6

Legend
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/8/11/9130313/philadelphia-eagles-fans-petition-pope-sam-bradford

Philadelphia Eagles Fans Petition Pope To Heal Sam Bradford's Knees
By 3k@3k_ on Aug 11, 2015

GettyImages-476965566.0.jpg

Franco Origlia/Getty Images

Unconventional coaching methods, this.

Don't question Eagles fans' willingness to go to new lengths.

With Pope Francis visiting Philadelphia in late September, Eagles fans have started a petition at change.org to have him bless the former Rams QB's knees:

The Pope is coming to Philly! Our city! With this Eagles season coming up, a lot of our Super Bowl hopes rely on Sam Bradford's knees staying healthy. So, with one of the most religious representatives in the world visiting our wonderful place we call home, how about we get him to bless Bradford's knees during his visit to Philly! This town deserves a Super Bowl, and a healthy Bradford is the only way we will have a parade down Broad Street! Please sign this petition and Go Eagles and Welcome to Philly, Pope Francis!!!!

Supporters reasons for signing include:

Sam Bradford deserves to be healed by the pope's blessing. he's humble and dedicated but has been plagued by injuries, this is his time to shine

I want to see a .gif of the Pope rubbing Bradford's knees

A healthy Bradford would be a... Godsend.

Pretty sure the Pontifex Maximus is a Saints fan, so don't hold your breath Eagles fans.
lmao.